EXSENS TREASURE HUNT👄 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Exsens Treasure Hunt Quick Link Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
38 minutes ago, 918guy said:

What do I do

Hi welcome to the treasure hunt. to get you started I have gifted you your first icon. 

In this treasure hunt, we are hunting icons that form part of a final picture once all the pieces have been collected.

Expand this forum thread and scroll backwards and you will find clues hinting you where to look in the FET universe.  Decipher the clues and then go for a gander around FET and if you are in the right place you will find a square icon that you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30 points towards membership. 

If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

You are welcome to message me, if you would like me show you what the icons actually look like and I can send you some screenshots. 

Posted
10 minutes ago, oxford694 said:

How do I join?

Hi there welcome to the treasure hunt, I just checked your profile and it looks like you have been gifted your first icon already which is great. So you are officially off and racing. 😊

I have included some information below for you which should help. If not you are welcome to message me. 

18 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

In this treasure hunt, we are hunting icons that form part of a final picture once all the pieces have been collected.

Expand this forum thread and scroll backwards and you will find clues hinting you where to look in the FET universe.  Decipher the clues and then go for a gander around FET and if you are in the right place you will find a square icon that you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30 points towards membership. 

If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

You are welcome to message me, if you would like me show you what the icons actually look like and I can send you some screenshots. 

Posted
11 minutes ago, oxford694 said:
How do I join?

You can join in by searching the icons and scroll up for clues

Posted
4 minutes ago, cincinnati603 said:
Hey how it work

It's a treasure hunt for icons in the app. Open different features of the app to find icons. Clues are posted if u scroll up. So far 3 icons have been released

Posted
So just a quick question. How do you give icons to other people on here? And does doing that take the icon away from me or do both people keep it?
Posted
3 minutes ago, KissingDom said:

It's a treasure hunt for icons in the app. Open different features of the app to find icons. Clues are posted if u scroll up. So far 3 icons have been released

Just some additional information for everyone.

The treasure hunt is actually available on all three versions of the site and is not just for the App only.

Desktop - via laptop/pc/tablet using www.fetish.com

Mobile Desktop - via phone browser using www.fetish.com

FET App - via App store

The game is available for all members to play regardless of what your choice of platform is and is free to play regardless of your level of membership. 

So no matter which platform you are using you can use the clues in this forum thread to find the icons. 😊

Posted
8 minutes ago, WannabeCuck26 said:

So just a quick question. How do you give icons to other people on here? And does doing that take the icon away from me or do both people keep it?

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member and they get to keep it. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it, recollect and you get to keep yours too and then you can regift again to another member if you choose too. 

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

Posted
9 minutes ago, WannabeCuck26 said:

Basically you expand your search or match options and give icons to the ones who haven't got it. Once you give an icon you can claim it back exactly the way you found it first time. You can write on a piece of paper the 3 icons released yesterday and more to be released today and till the time this game ends. Happy playing

Posted
3 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member and they get to keep it. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it, recollect and you get to keep yours too and then you can regift again to another member if you choose too. 

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

OK, thank you so much. I understand how it all works now lol

Posted
Day 1 clue 2 I cannot find for the life of me, I’ve gone through where I think the right spot is but it’s not there
Posted
Aaaa I got it

Day 1 Clue 2 hint - it’s always good to keep profiles that catch your eye if you’re ever out of swipes for later
Samischaste
Posted
I don’t understand this. What am I looking and where should I be looking?
Posted
5 minutes ago, Samischaste said:

You look for icons (square shaped) which are hidden in different parts of the app features

We have posted clues which you can scroll up. Happy searching and feel free to message if you still need help

Posted
4 minutes ago, Samischaste said:

Welcome to the Treasure Hunt, I just checked your profile and it looks like you have been gifted your first icon which is great.

During the treasure hunt, we are hunting icons that form part of a final picture once all the pieces have been collected. Currently three icons have been released and a new one is released each day at 3pm UK time and hidden in around FET and clues posted when someone has found the icon. 

Samischaste
Posted
Thanks that’s helpful but a picture of an icon would be sooo helpful.
Posted
4 minutes ago, Samischaste said:

Thanks that’s helpful but a picture of an icon would be sooo helpful.

You're welcome, I have sent you a message 😊

Posted

Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 10 - Got a burning question, maybe it’s time to get creative 📝

Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 18 - Be your own advocate and fill us in, we all love a bit of detail 😊

Posted
Clue 4. You need a needle and what to sew
Posted
1 minute ago, obedientboy83 said:

I am stumped by Clue # 04 🙈

Just now, kcvcouple said:

So am I 🤦🏼‍♀️

There will be more clues posted by other members, so they might help.  If not you are welcome to message me but definitely have a good look around in the meantime. 😊

Posted
5 minutes ago, obedientboy83 said:
I am stumped by Clue # 04 🙈

Clue 4 - if you want to discuss about anything and then it is good to ask and get others opinios