EXSENS TREASURE HUNT👄 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Exsens Treasure Hunt Quick Link Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Here we go, clues as of today
Day1 Clue1 - Grid 4 - This is something to set to keep intruders away
Day1 Clue2 - Grid5 - birds of the same feather flock together - save them to your A list.
Day1 Clue3 - Grid17 - this is where you confess about your sins and others would know your turn ons
Day 2 Clue4 - Grid 10 - if you are not sure of something and it's good to ask other and get others involved for their opinions
Day 2 Clue5 - Grid 18 - an essay is something people like to read about you
Posted
1 minute ago, scottish_switch said:

What is today's clue?

The clues have been posted above, you just need scroll back a couple of posts. 

Posted
5 minutes ago, scottish_switch said:
What is today's clue?

Just posted

Posted
#4 before opening the wrapper check for allergies
Posted
They will keep on with 2 icons/day from now on or it will be random until the end?
Posted
3 minutes ago, Mastermind84 said:
They will keep on with 2 icons/day from now on or it will be random until the end?

I believe from tomorrow it could be 1 icon a day

Posted
1 minute ago, Mastermind84 said:

Normally its only one icon released per day but looks like the Community Team are keeping us on our toes and changing it around which is great.  i dare say going forward it will be one per day but lets wait and see. 

Posted
Having trouble with icon 4. Can anyone girl me another clue or help find it
Posted
Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 10 - got any burning questions you want opinions on?
Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 18 - we all have one on here but how much have you added in yours?
Posted
Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 10 - Up for debate and wanna be starting something? You're in the right place to do so
Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 18 - Time to update us all about yourself
MysticFyre96
Posted

Day1 Clue 1 - Grid 4 - This is for those of us who are private by nature. Keep your selections close
Day1 Clue 2 - Grid5 - We all have our favorite places to eat. I have my list on hand always
Day1 Clue 3 - Grid17 - Tell me all about your wants and desires, confess them to me even.

Day 2 Clue 4 - Grid 10 - Got a hot topic? Well get the conversation started, but don't dive too deep
Day 2 Clue 5 - Grid 18 - Let me look into your eyes as you tell me more about you.  Let's get into the details.

Posted
24 minutes ago, Master50 said:
Having trouble with icon 4. Can anyone girl me another clue or help find it

You can scroll up and see clues for it or feel free to message to help further

Posted
Grid 17 got me clueless.. 🤔ᴴᴹᴹᴹ
Posted
1 minute ago, Chademac81 said:

It's about your fantasies which everyone can know if u mention

Posted
1 minute ago, Chademac81 said:

You are welcome to message me if you would like some help if the clues above are not helping. 

Posted
I had 2 icons and now all of a sudden I just have 1. Sigh 😕
Posted
8 minutes ago, destinykoalagal17 said:
I had 2 icons and now all of a sudden I just have 1. Sigh 😕

No worries, you can claim them back by check the same place where you found them. As of today there are 5 icons released and clues are posted if you scroll up. Feel free to message me for any help you may need. Happy playing

Posted
Day 2 - clue 4 - For this, for that, for... umm... forgot what i was going to say!
Day 2 - clue 5 - Try not to take it... to heart but if you do, check this.
Samischaste
Posted
Can’t see the clue for number 5 doh. Great I’m on a treasure hunt and I can’t even find the clue
Posted
Day 2 CLUE 4 GRID 10... If you need an opinion or to air something .... See Fred!!
Posted
I’m lost on finding these things. I just received one from Germany though. Any help finding these is appreciated.