Would women pay for sex/oral

Posted
21 hours ago, Finally_Jen said:

I'd say the exact same thing if a woman said it about a man. I do not agree it's a nice thing to say, AT all.

One thing is to say: “ this is gross” and turn me off, then saying “You >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> [ Removed by FETMOD ]” like Clarakink said
There is a huge difference though..

This way more offensive, unnecessary out of nowhere and rude compared to Aman94 comment…

Posted
31 minutes ago, Charlie218 said:

One thing is to say: “ this is gross” and turn me off, then saying “You utter misogynistic misguided,

while it might seem that way

being sexually selfish can be a form of misogyny.  And particularly the aggression in that post it is probably unsurprising it got someone's hackles up.

Posted
17 hours ago, Charlie218 said:

One thing is to say: “ this is gross” and turn me off, then saying “You >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> [ Removed by FETMOD ]” like Clarakink said

This way more offensive, unnecessary out of nowhere and rude compared to Aman94 comment…

His comment to me was gross. 

Anything anyone else says about his comment or his personally is their business 

Posted
17 hours ago, Charlie218 said:

Oh dear. ....

Posted
44 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

while it might seem that way

being sexually selfish can be a form of misogyny.  And particularly the aggression in that post it is probably unsurprising it got someone's hackles up.

I get it. I’m not saying his post was nice and I’m not defending anyone here..

But also a reaction to someone post could be equally wrong..
I don’t think the purpose of these forum is to offend each other or call each other oxygen stealing human..
But to comprehend each other in the best possible way, even if it’s hard sometimes by trying to articulate and asking the right questions…
Provocations shouldn’t lead to this..

Posted
23 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

I love how, a question aimed at women, about women, is being answered by men 🙄

*slow clapping* guurll....well done!! finally : common sense in minimalism...... Boys Ya'Hear??? in just two words she cancelled your authority, purpose....all dust  Fucking Godess ... i'm a fan

Posted
14 minutes ago, stella8036 said:

*slow clapping* guurll....well done!! finally : common sense in minimalism...... Boys Ya'Hear??? in just two words she cancelled your authority, purpose....all dust  Fucking Godess ... i'm a fan

The question was not only for women. It was an open question for all. Please read again

Posted

Honestly disgusted at the comments trying to shame and silence men by commenting on a public forum.  Who cares who its aimed at. Men have every right to comment on it. 

Sort yourselves out. 

Posted
4 minutes ago, Finally_Jen said:

Honestly disgusted at the comments trying to shame and silence men by commenting on a public forum.  Who cares who its aimed at. Men have every right to comment on it. 

Sort yourselves out. 

Not trying to silence men, but nor should anyone tolerate misogynistic, or transactional sexual attitudes that demean any gender.
They need calling out and educating

Posted
1 minute ago, Clarakink said:

Not trying to silence men, but nor should anyone tolerate misogynistic, or transactional sexual attitudes that demean any gender.

Oh I'm all for calling people out on shit behaviour. 

But, near the start of the thread someone eye rolled cus men are commenting on this thread. 

Who is anyone to fucking police who comments on here!! Its an open public forum. 

And that comment led to wonderful (sarcasm) Stella's comment above. 

Men have every right to comment here. Just as much as any gender. 

Thats entirely seperate to calling shit comments and behaviour,  which I, like yourself did to one individual.  

But men have every right to comment. 

Its disgusting to tell them otherwise.

Posted
5 minutes ago, Finally_Jen said:

Oh I'm all for calling people out on shit behaviour. 

But, near the start of the thread someone eye rolled cus men are commenting on this thread. 

Who is anyone to fucking police who comments on here!! Its an open public forum. 

And that comment led to wonderful (sarcasm) Stella's comment above. 

Men have every right to comment here. Just as much as any gender. 

Thats entirely seperate to calling shit comments and behaviour,  which I, like yourself did to one individual.  

But men have every right to comment. 

Its disgusting to tell them otherwise.

I totally agree. Glad we sorted that out.

Posted
14 hours ago, Clarakink said:

So you will “educate” a, as you called’ “misogynist” by telling them “You >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> [ Removed by FETMOD ]”?

Posted
Just now, Clarakink said:

I totally agree. Glad we sorted that out.

It provokes men and the comment calling men out for god forbid commenting here, when no actual helpful advice or information or opinion was put about the actual topic by said person.  

Its just not fair. Enough is enough. Men have every right to be here no matter what audience its aimed at. 

But I am 100% for calling out or giving an opinion on an unfair or insulting comment, as I did on this post, to the same individual you did. 

I am stepping away from this one now me thinks. ***s boiling.

Posted
14 hours ago, Charlie218 said:

So you will “educate” a, as you called’ “misogynist” by telling them “You >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> [ Removed by FETMOD ]”?

Yes. That was calling him out for the wholly inappropriate comment that was so so wrong.
And I went on to address the issue in another comment.

You cannot condemn what I said. It was a reaction to a vile comment the line of which we should not still be seeing and certainly not tolerating or treating with kid gloves.
If you think it's fine to demean women or persons of any gendering the way it was done, then expect to make people angry and stand up for what is right.

Posted
Lol funny how so many get so offended over everything
Posted
7 minutes ago, Finally_Jen said:

It provokes men and the comment calling men out for god forbid commenting here, when no actual helpful advice or information or opinion was put about the actual topic by said person.  

Its just not fair. Enough is enough. Men have every right to be here no matter what audience its aimed at. 

But I am 100% for calling out or giving an opinion on an unfair or insulting comment, as I did on this post, to the same individual you did. 

I am stepping away from this one now me thinks. ***s boiling.

Oh it's turned into a hornets nest of people with their knickers in a twist.
I do not regret what I said. I had to be called out. But I am not going to justify my actions any further to certain individuals on here that want to make a thing of it.
The original comment owner realised the error, took it on board, and it's done.

Let's go home and drink wine!! 😁

Posted
Just now, Clarakink said:

Oh it's turned into a hornets nest of people with their knickers in a twist.
I do not regret what I said. I had to be called out. But I am not going to justify my actions any further to certain individuals on here that want to make a thing of it.
The original comment owner realised the error, took it on board, and it's done.

Let's go home and drink wine!! 😁

Typo....It had to be called out, not I!!

Posted

I know women pay from experience but it was 20 years ago before the worldwide wide web

Posted
19 minutes ago, Clarakink said:

Yes. That was calling him out for the wholly inappropriate comment that was so so wrong.
And I went on to address the issue in another comment.

You cannot condemn what I said. It was a reaction to a vile comment the line of which we should not still be seeing and certainly not tolerating or treating with kid gloves.
If you think it's fine to demean women or persons of any gendering the way it was done, then expect to make people angry and stand up for what is right.

I want to know why do you consider it so demeaning?

It’s like, the other gender saying “I’d not let him fuck me unless he eats my pussy” or “ “I don’t suck his dick if he doesn’t fuck my first”
Would you consider it so demeaning either way?
Maybe that guy expressed himself poorly, but still I don’t see enough reason to call him misogynistic, and human waste.

How can you know if he had perfect functioning relationship in which there were such dynamics and still work out..
Furthermore a Dom/sub relationship could probably host such dynamics and work very good..

Who are we to say it? Or who are we to “educate” by sinking someone?
Maybe you should think where all this anger of yours coming from?
Because I understand it.. But as I said already I don’t think you put it out in a constructive way at all..

Posted
18 minutes ago, Charlie218 said:

I want to know why do you consider it so demeaning?

It’s like, the other gender saying “I’d not let him fuck me unless he eats my pussy” or “ “I don’t suck his dick if he doesn’t fuck my first”
Would you consider it so demeaning either way?
Maybe that guy expressed himself poorly, but still I don’t see enough reason to call him misogynistic, and human waste.

How can you know if he had perfect functioning relationship in which there were such dynamics and still work out..
Furthermore a Dom/sub relationship could probably host such dynamics and work very good..

Who are we to say it? Or who are we to “educate” by sinking someone?
Maybe you should think where all this anger of yours coming from?
Because I understand it.. But as I said already I don’t think you put it out in a constructive way at all..

Do not try to be holier than though and lecture me from your mountain top drinking ambrosia.
Yes, it applies to any gender, but this was clearly aimed at women
Yes, the dynamic can and does work in a D/s relationship
But you know very well that was not what he was saying.

I have no further time to waste on your vendetta and attention seeking, and absolutely no fucking need to justify myself to you.

Watch your pedestal, it might be wobbly.

Posted
33 minutes ago, Clarakink said:

Do not try to be holier than though and lecture me from your mountain top drinking ambrosia.
Yes, it applies to any gender, but this was clearly aimed at women
Yes, the dynamic can and does work in a D/s relationship
But you know very well that was not what he was saying.

I have no further time to waste on your vendetta and attention seeking, and absolutely no fucking need to justify myself to you.

Watch your pedestal, it might be wobbly.

I’m far from being holy hahah

You seems the one who lectured someone first..

I’m just trying to make you think about what you said without “educating” you but I get it if you don’t get it.

At least the guy apologized and he didn’t even go“against a whole gender” as you say.

So who’s more gender offender in the end?

This is not any vendetta, and vendetta would be against whom?
And attention? I just say what I think and I try to say it with respect..
Here everyone entering can see and have an opinions I’m not in war against anyone, I don’t need to show anything to anyone but yes I do seek equality, at least I try..

You don’t need to justify to me, we are talking..
Pedestal? I just put myself in the jam in this whole convo!?!?

Posted
2 minutes ago, Charlie218 said:

I’m just trying to make you think about what you said without “educating” you but I get it if you don’t get it.

At least the guy apologized and he didn’t even go“against a whole gender” as you say.

Here everyone entering can see and have an opinions I’m not in war against anyone, I don’t need to show anything to anyone but yes I do seek equality, at least I try..

It's cool. I have been informed this is your normal modus operandi,

Enjoy.

Posted
1 hour ago, Timetoplay said:

I know women pay from experience but it was 20 years ago before the worldwide wide web

Thank you

Posted
7 minutes ago, Charlie218 said:

Dude, please just leave it alone. Your point has been acknowledged, reflected upon and responded to with respect and honesty. More than enough had been said

Posted
Oh funny, now there are alliances too..
I must be a very ***ed one…