Kidnapping game

Robwild

Posted

Just wondering if anyone has ever played/people’s thoughts on playing consensual kidnapping/being tied up and driven around in the car boot or back of a van.

Posted

it's something I'd potentially like to do in the right set up - I'm sure it's a lot of fun.  A pro-domme friend of mine told me of a story of her kidnapping someone, which involved quite a lot of headfuck and misdirecrion

partially, like a lot of things - obviously one of the ways to be kidnapped is picked up and bundled when you least expect it - and if this is on any form of busy street there has to be a way to be sure public witness are minimised and it's obvious it's consensual 

Posted

Yes. The element of surprise/least expecting it adds to the whole excitement. In the past I’ve sprung it on her through the night when she’s sleeping and got her gagged and tied and then bundled into the car. Another time I’ve rung the door bell in a balaclava (careful not to let anyone see me) and then over powered her ( spoken a few words so she knows it’s me) left her tied while I go get the car and put it on the drive and then I get her bundled into the boot

Virginarse91
Posted
Yes mine I love anything like this kidnapped consensual ***d by men women or gang