Anonymous profiles

th****

Posted

I think I am somewhere gray with a few picture and not much personal information but I have been in on both end and meet up with a few anynomous people with little to no information or image about how do they look like. The thing to my surprise is that they were really really good looking and pleasent to interact beyond to my expectation.

They didn’t expect me too self reveal much about myself before to meeting up so there were be like a blind meeting altogether without little to no identity revealing information other than our first names. They end up not working due to irrelevant reasons like moving out an all but I personally have any negative experience. That is just me though as someone that is used to be anynonomys on every kind of social media ever since I was a ***sger even in most popular platforms like facebook due to my stalking relatives and old “friends”. 

Do I recommed to anyone? I am not sure. If you are not comfortable, it is better not do it but my positives experiences were after months of chatting where we were still anynonym in terms of revealing our identity we were somewhat knowing a lot about each others personality.

Posted
Nope, nope, nope. If you aren't ready to be yourself on here and ready to be yourself, you aren't ready for me
Posted
it really depends like if we get to talking the vibe is there etc i don’t mind talking for a bit but if we end up planning to meet i ask for pictures
Posted
Me personally if we are discussing a d/s dynamic the first thing I ask is what they look like....I care for the personally but in not gonna be physically active with a person I don't find attractive
Nylon-Nellie
Posted

A possible D/s dynamic or playdate and neither of you have actually met? Go for a coffee or three and see how it pans out! People are totally different online as they are offline. I wouldn't even consider anything without getting to know the person offline.

Posted
I would chat for a little while, but I would also keep my guard up. If you can’t/won’t share what they look like, I think it’s harder to connect and open up yourself.
I would generally try and offer something like snap or WhatsApp with a disappearing pic option so I can put a face to a name at least. I want the other person to feel comfortable to show themselves, but at the same time, I wanna feel comfortable myself. I’d find it a bit uncomfortable with the person knowing what I look like and it not be reciprocated for a prolonged amount of time
Posted
Not very happy, I think physical attraction can be just as important as emotional attraction, and if you’re genuinely serious about meeting in person they will see your face anyway. I’ve spoke to anonymous accounts before and no matter how good the emotional connection is - if they finally show their face and you realise they aren’t your type or aren’t very attractive no amount of ‘emotional connection’ will persuade you to meet up with them. I understand not everyone is comfortable showing their face, but it is an important aspect of attraction ESPECIALLY when it’s online and you really could be talking to absolutely anyone.
Posted
I don’t have much time for anonymous profiles or no pictures if the conversation isn’t particularly engaging. If it’s engaging I can respect privacy desires for a while, but I think it’s important that people with anonymous profiles recognise that how someone appears isn’t insignificant. If they wished to explore a connection with me, how they present themselves will matter to me and will effect whether I want to pursue a connection or not. Anonymous profiles therefore set you up for potential disappointment in my opinion.
Posted
Personally, never, no time at all. I’m exposing myself here and I only chat with others willing to do the same. In my experience, most anon profiles are people with something shady going on (not saying everyone is, but the vast majority I’ve met)
Posted
I understand went done people are reticent to have phots openly available, but then they should have private ones they give access to if they start a conversation.
It's a kink site! Yes, there will be general public mooching, but be brave.
I have very little time now for profiles that don't or won't share pictures as it imbalances the potential connection.
Also, as said already, I don't know who it is I'm talking to and so will not discuss much as I am very wary.

I need to see who I'm talking to as what they look like is extremely important to whether I would be interested in them.

No photos = No conversation or play
Posted
I would like to know more about this theme
Posted
32 minutes ago, Sextingxxx said:
I would like to know more about this theme

If you read the thread you'll certainly find out more about people's perspectives on the question of anonymous profiles

Posted
I expect a face pic with an initial message from someone. As said above, my safety comes before anyones discomfort.
Posted
For me as long as it stays interesting and they can keep my attention. I don’t care if I ever seen the face as long as the bits or what I look for natural females.
Posted
I do not, and will not give access to my gallery unless I feel safe. My gallery only has face pics. That's it.
There's plenty of reasons, but I think the most glaring is having been stalked multiple times, some of these ongoing for multiple years.
So, no. I am not going to let every curious person see me.
Tough cookies. Don't like it? That's a you problem. I'm keeping me safe.
Posted
For me I'm not worried about the lack of a picture until it gets to the meeting stage. I will talk with most anybody on here for as long as we both want, but when it comes to meeting up. I expect to know what you look like before I show up. That's not an excuse to see nude pictures of my potential partner, cause I'm not interested in that. I'm talking about a picture from the shoulders up that I can refer to when I get to the location we are meeting so I don't walk up to random stranger "hello are you [kinksters handle], no ok sorry to bother you" goes to the next person "hello are you..." it's not only rude but embarrassing to have to try and find your "date" for the evening. I don't do blind dates without reservations at a table either for the same reason.
Posted
On 6/17/2023 at 12:57 AM, Kane_Underwood said:

For me I'm not worried about the lack of a picture until it gets to the meeting stage. I will talk with most anybody on here for as long as we both want, but when it comes to meeting up. I expect to know what you look like before I show up. That's not an excuse to see nude pictures of my potential partner, cause I'm not interested in that. I'm talking about a picture from the shoulders up that I can refer to when I get to the location we are meeting so I don't walk up to random stranger "hello are you [kinksters handle], no ok sorry to bother you" goes to the next person "hello are you..." it's not only rude but embarrassing to have to try and find your "date" for the evening. I don't do blind dates without reservations at a table either for the same reason.

I would definitely be sharing pics if I got to the meeting stage with someone. Usually a little before. There's a few here who I have shared pics with. It's not a matter of I WON'T share at all. It's a matter of do I feel SAFE enough to do so.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
i dont put my picture bc too many scammers and such. also as a guy dont really feel the need to. looks dont seem to matter as much for guys + who would catfish as a guy
Posted
1 hour ago, JoeyDavis2004 said:
i dont put my picture bc too many scammers and such. also as a guy dont really feel the need to. looks dont seem to matter as much for guys + who would catfish as a guy

Looks matter very much
Noone wants to be spanking the arse of Mr potato head!!!

Posted

First off, what do you mean by anonymous? Do you simply mean no face pictures? Or do you mean no pictures at all and no content in the profile?

I find it strange the number of people stating that trust is to be earned yet aren't considering the same for themselves. That they have to earn trust as well. Also the number of people saying that they need to know who they're talking to or they consider it to be a personal safely issue for themselves. Who someone is or if they are safe has zero to do with appearance.

For many, myself included. Not sharing face pictures right off has nothing to do with embarrassment or judgment, it's 100% about safety and privacy. "Outing" in kink/bdsm potentially has very real life conequences there are vsry valid peraonal and professional reasons to be protective of one's identity. There are way too many creeps and predators on sites such as this to not have a certain amount of conversation and to build a level of rapport and trust first. I personally don't have a specific timeline for this, it really is dependent on each individual.

gift_of_beli
Posted
On 7/10/2023 at 7:52 PM, Clarakink said:

Looks matter very much
Noone wants to be spanking the arse of Mr potato head!!!

Hey...I resemble that remark...:crazy:

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I won’t speak with an anon profile pretty much at all

Be unabashedly yourself or nah