How would you react?

Posted

Long story short, I'm looking for how other D types would have reacted to a similar situation 😁

I'm usually very obedient and not particularly backchatty (someone else may disagree 🙈

But the other day I was asked to make a mental note of something my D type said... couldn't help myself I responded with 'noted Sir is mental' immediately realised just what I'd done and backtracked like a legend!

Obviously I may be in a little trouble now, but I wondered how other D types would take this from their subs and what correction/punishment , if any they would receive? 

Thanks all!

Posted
I absolutely want to hear about the outcome of this!
Posted
Me as a strict Dom find this a really funny response. 😂🤌🏼 ***
These are the ways you intelligent subs get to satisfy our thirst for *** in the funnest of ways!
Posted
I think a very nice one naughty, wicked something Freud would have a say about. lewdness, what that is, is something for private conversation only between us or the partners concerned, so if you need more, hmu 🤙 please 🙏 if you wish ?
Posted
I enjoy and encourage wit with my playmates at all levels; in this case I'd appreciate the humour (intended or otherwise) and advise them that it could constitute offence. I'd then let them dwell on it for a play session or two, letting their imagination do most of the work for me. If I felt that it did warrant funishment (I've never had to genuinely punish anyone) then it would be appropriate, such as turning off a Magic Wand at the edge of orgasm because 'Must be me being mental - sorry' Give me a moment to collect myself'.
Posted
much like a drill instructor if you make me laugh i’d let you get away with that one particular instance assuming its not a pattern
Posted
29 minutes ago, KingRay90 said:

Me as a strict Dom find this a really funny response. 😂🤌🏼 ***
These are the ways you intelligent subs get to satisfy our thirst for *** in the funnest of ways!

I thought it was funny... right up until I was backtracking for all my worth 😬

Posted
28 minutes ago, typhoon2 said:

I enjoy and encourage wit with my playmates at all levels; in this case I'd appreciate the humour (intended or otherwise) and advise them that it could constitute offence. I'd then let them dwell on it for a play session or two, letting their imagination do most of the work for me. If I felt that it did warrant funishment (I've never had to genuinely punish anyone) then it would be appropriate, such as turning off a Magic Wand at the edge of orgasm because 'Must be me being mental - sorry' Give me a moment to collect myself'.

Hilarious! Although probably wouldn't feel that way at the time 🤣

Posted
2 minutes ago, Blaise said:

I thought it was funny... right up until I was backtracking for all my worth 😬

Don’t back track! Back up your shit! 😂 just for a little longer. Until you get faced with reality.

Posted
Just now, KingRay90 said:

Don’t back track! Back up your shit! 😂 just for a little longer. Until you get faced with reality.

Yeah... I own my shit right up until I know I've really got it coming! I am usually well behaved and an absolute coward at heart 🤣

Posted
I’m a brat, and often have moments like this. I usually get appreciation for my humor as long as it isn’t cruel or outright rude.
Posted
37 minutes ago, typhoon2 said:

Perfect punishment ❤️❤️❤️

Posted
14 minutes ago, Blaise said:

Yeah... I own my shit right up until I know I've really got it coming! I am usually well behaved and an absolute coward at heart 🤣

Lmao. What is it they say? Courage is for the foolish? 😂😂

Posted
11 minutes ago, denver725 said:

I’m a brat, and often have moments like this. I usually get appreciation for my humor as long as it isn’t cruel or outright 

13 minutes ago, denver725 said:

I’m a brat, and often have moments like this. I usually get appreciation for my humor as long as it isn’t cruel or outright rude.

I'd never be outright rude. It's not classy nor fun. I'm quite quick witted and so.etimes the sarcasm engages waaayyy before the self preservation

Posted
1 minute ago, KingRay90 said:

Lmao. What is it they say? Courage is for the foolish? 😂😂

Ooohhhh that sounds very familiar! Is it in some sort of D type phrase book they give you all when you graduate? 

Posted
At what point did being either D or s-type mean you couldn’t have fun together and enjoy a bit of banter?!
Posted
4 minutes ago, OldBones said:

At what point did being either D or s-type mean you couldn’t have fun together and enjoy a bit of banter?!

Most the fun for us is the mental gymnastics we both banter and have a wi ked amount of fun then have even more fun with bringing my brattitude to heel. I was merely wondering what other D types reaction would be in a similar situation. Its clearly about differing d/s dynamics and how what would require correction vs funishment 

Posted
11 minutes ago, Blaise said:

Ooohhhh that sounds very familiar! Is it in some sort of D type phrase book they give you all when you graduate? 

It’s in the instruction manual for submissives. Right in the beginning of the trouble shooting section.

Posted

It’s in the instruction manual for submissives. Right in the beginning of the trouble shooting section.

Spat my brew out! Hilarious! 🤣🤣 is it somewhere near the carrot and stick theory section? ( if you don't know Google it 😉

Posted
5 minutes ago, Blaise said:

Spat my brew out! Hilarious! 🤣🤣 is it somewhere near the carrot and stick theory section? ( if you don't know Google it 😉

I appreciate you for referring me to google! Wouldn’t have known what I’d do without that referral. But I see the carrot and the stick method being more efficient if you grab a long stick and tie a wand to it at the end. It’s like one of those cat toys for them. You can keep them busy for hours by just juggling it around while sitting in the comfort of the couch.

Posted
This is a very cute thread 🤭 Maybe I’m taking notes too!
Posted
Just to clarify. The wand would be a symbolical carrot.
Posted

I appreciate you for referring me to google! Wouldn’t have known what I’d do without that referral. But I see the carrot and the stick method being more efficient if you grab a long stick and tie a wand to it at the end. It’s like one of those cat toys for them. You can keep them busy for hours by just juggling it around while sitting in the comfort of the couch.

Haha! Is that from  Domming for sloths by La Z Bones? 

Posted

Just to clarify. The wand would be a symbolical carrot.

Yup got that 🤣🤣 would that make it a sticarrot though 🤔