How would you react?

Posted
2 minutes ago, 1BlondeBombshell said:

Hilarious. I love a saucy sub!

See! Can't punish hilarity!

Posted
3 minutes ago, Blaise said:

Yup got that 🤣🤣 would that make it a sticarrot though 🤔 

I’d call it the nottodaystick. Since there won’t be any cumming happening that day. Figured I’d explain all my jokes for you. In case they’d go over anyone’s head. 🤔

Posted
Just now, KingRay90 said:

I’d call it the nottodaystick. Since there won’t be any cumming happening that day. Figured I’d explain all my jokes for you. In case they’d go over anyone’s head. 🤔

Boo, nit helping my cause in anyway with comme ts like that! And to be fair most things go over my head as I'm vertically challenged 🤣

Posted
I would have loved it, because it would have been the perfect reason for a spanking LOL but it would have made me laugh too
Posted
1 minute ago, Blaise said:

Boo, nit helping my cause in anyway with comme ts like that! And to be fair most things go over my head as I'm vertically challenged 🤣

Ooooh. We’re here to help?? My bad! Now I feel useless 🤔

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, borgbug said:

I would have loved it, because it would have been the perfect reason for a spanking LOL but it would have made me laugh too

Nope, not sure I deserve spanking... it was too good a moment to pass up!

3 minutes ago, KingRay90 said:

Ooooh. We’re here to help?? My bad! Now I feel useless 🤔

*cough* your words not mine! 🤣🤣🤣 I'm merely trying to fathom whether my awesome D type is soft with me or not by seeing how others would deal with it... general consensus is I was hilarious and I figure that's gotta count for something 

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
1 minute ago, Blaise said:

*cough* your words not mine! 🤣🤣🤣 I'm merely trying to fathom whether my awesome D type is soft with me or not by seeing how others would deal with it... general consensus is I was hilarious and I figure that's gotta count for something 

Lol. Everyone has their own style. Don’t ever call your Dom soft again though. Because that’ll cost you more than you could ever imagine. 😂

Posted

Lol. Everyone has their own style. Don’t ever call your Dom soft again though. Because that’ll cost you more than you could ever imagine. 😂

Not like that 🙈🙈🙈😶🌫️ I meant he thinks he rakes it easy on me!!! I don't get away with shit! 

Posted
3 minutes ago, Blaise said:

Not like that 🙈🙈🙈😶🌫️ I meant he thinks he rakes it easy on me!!! I don't get away with shit! 

That’s exactly what you said. Soft… and he
Rakes it easy on you. Thank God. Because it looks like you need to raked hard. Thank God he doesn’t take it easy on you.

Posted

That’s exactly what you said. Soft… and he
Rakes it easy on you. Thank God. Because it looks like you need to raked hard. Thank God he doesn’t take it easy on you.

Ooohhh I see... we've reached spelling corrections time?! Stupid phone has a mind of its own, a little like yours truly 😁 and I will clarify soft as in tender and compassionate rather than soft as in let's me get away with my silliness. 

Posted
1 minute ago, Jimmy2610 said:

I’d just laugh and say it takes one to know one lol

Aha! Out bratting the brat!

Posted
I’d be in fits of laughter 😂 probably give a reward instead
Posted
Honestly, that would inspire laughter and maybe a warning look as I regained myself, I’d drop my voice all the way reminding the sub “and don’t forget it”.
Posted
Al depends how well I know the person and if this was a regular dom. If you feel like your in shit talk it out. I’d most likely say nothing as I don’t like to be over dominant and I’ve never found a true for me sub. Don’t overthink it. If it just happened once he may have missed it or forgot about it.
Posted

Me being submissive I understand what you are saying, my MASTER and I are in a long distance relationship right now but that will change this year. When my MASTER first took ownership of me I was being trained, in fact still training, still learning, I said or did something very bad, he was pissed told me I could not talk to him for a whole week, my punishment, worst week ever for me, another time, he put me up for sale, I talked him out of it, been a good dog since, I am never going to piss my MASTER off again, I obey his every word. So I understand you getting into trouble, I have had my share in fact I hate punishment, now with me you have to understand, I like *** my MASTER knows this as a reward I may get a red ass and enjoy it.

Posted
Oh, there never was a better opportunity to answer "yes, and now you are going to find out just how mental He is" 🤣

Honestly I would have my sub do the most weird shit for a couple of days at least