Hold me, nurture me, as I sleep

Posted (edited)

Inner sadness pervades an outwardly presented happy disposition

The daybreak comes and I haven't slept
Craving the warmth and caring woman's flesh
A morning snuggled hidden from the wild's sharp edges.

Spank me hard or crop my cute ass!
Sting me now block out those thoughts
Let your thwack come from a special place
A tender heart yearning to bring me peace.

Then hold me. Hold me sweet.
My head nestling at your breast
Duvet still warm from last night's rest
Soft words spoken brow caressed.

Curtains drawn rain does its worst
Hands adorn my cock in sensual touch
Aroused I sleep butterfly kisses shared
The day's troubles arrested in their tracks

Nothing ventured nothing gained
Seek me out to give your care to me
I really need to feel adored
Luxuriate in the honest proximity.

Bind me tight.

Into that lonely night

That feels like eternity.

Please, don't ever let go.

Edited by Deleted Member
typo and last verse.
Posted

Is it OK for a man to express the absolute *** of loneliness in this way ?

I cried several times setting down these words. Now I'm done it feels like a release.  I'm sorry if it's self indulgent.  I know I won't use up the Internet.

Life hurts.

I mourn the loss of my identity as a father in all but name after a divorce many years ago. A violent angry women stole my clichéd dream of a nuclear family.  I made do.

I mourn the career I lost juggling to try to keep a foothold on the routines although geography made this impossible .

I mourn that when they said "oh well it's all about the recovery" that I agreed but never managed to break free from the guilt and *** of loss.

I gave my all to a new partner who suffered my moods and withdraw but it was never enough.  She got sick and surgery took her Confidence and medication her hormones and libedo. I mourn the loss of the woman I knew.

I mourn the passing of my remaining parent three decades after the first. We are the in between generation. looking up and down and stretched like rubber.

So I write. I ***t. I work trying to pull up my socks each day just get one thing done.  come on! It's pathetic. You used to fly at stuff like this. It's years since I had a job but I still try.

And I grab what peace I can from escape. From fantasy. From trance. From isolation. My garden.  Pets. Routines.

Perhaps June will be the month for renewal. Flick the switch and control my own reality.

Posted
Sweetoneluv-4530 I reply to all messages. I value them hugely.
Posted

I feel your loneliness! Your words resonates through every bone. I have read many of your writings and feel we knew one another in a past life. Mourning is very natural especially when knowing a different life or human. See life isn't the only thing that changes for one reason or another. Life happenings and individual choices change humans. I mourn as well. More than anyone knows. We all have addictions of one kind or another. Please do not be so down on yourself. It is ok to remember what was but do not let it consume what life you have left. Live, love and definitely laugh. Believe it or not these events happen for reasons we can not fathom. There is a soulmate, missing piece of us or the missing puzzle piece to the life we live out there meandering until our souls see each other again. Unconditional love, respect and honor these are possible. 

Posted
On 6/11/2019 at 10:08 PM, purrfectpanther said:

I think it is incredibly OK  and should be expressed more often.

I also know it is extremely difficult for many people (men and women).

Your expression thru words is to be admired - i struggle with words / meanings - but may try to find a visual way of doing it!!

Posted
On 6/11/2019 at 10:08 PM, purrfectpanther said:

I cried several times setting down these words. Now I'm done it feels like a release.  I'm sorry if it's self indulgent.  I know I won't use up the Internet.

Life hurts.

I mourn the loss of my identity as a father in all but name after a divorce many years ago. A violent angry women stole my clichéd dream of a nuclear family.  I made do.

I mourn the career I lost juggling to try to keep a foothold on the routines although geography made this impossible .

I mourn that when they said "oh well it's all about the recovery" that I agreed but never managed to break free from the guilt and *** of loss.

I gave my all to a new partner who suffered my moods and withdraw but it was never enough.  She got sick and surgery took her Confidence and medication her hormones and libedo. I mourn the loss of the woman I knew.

I mourn the passing of my remaining parent three decades after the first. We are the in between generation. looking up and down and stretched like rubber.

So I write. I ***t. I work trying to pull up my socks each day just get one thing done.  come on! It's pathetic. You used to fly at stuff like this. It's years since I had a job but I still try.

And I grab what peace I can from escape. From fantasy. From trance. From isolation. My garden.  Pets. Routines.

Perhaps June will be the month for renewal. Flick the switch and control my own reality.

This gave me goosebumps... and made me cry.

The depth of your *** is as deep as the height of your love.

Mourn, yes. Rage, yes. Greive.

Then try...

You will fail, or rather sometimes you dont succeed but true failure is when you give up.

Dont be afraid to fly through *** of falling.

Dont be afraid to feel.

• 7 months later...
Posted

Im building confidence to face the new year