How do strangers make women wet

Posted
15 minutes ago, thrashmetalguitarist said:
First: to make a woman wet, u have to be born with it. Cuz nothing else matters unless you can make her wet.

I was going to write a comment...
'Maybe he's born with it maybe it's maybelline"
But we'll go with...
Nothing?
Nothing at all?
All women want is to be wet all the time?
Newsflash, (let's consider biology/anatomy) if it was as dry as the sahara down there we'd have some issues generally

Posted
You don’t possess it. It’s confidence. But it’s not just confidence. As has been mentioned, listening and respect have a lot to do with it. And the way you worded it, you ain’t got it, so you ain’t getting it. Research the lifestyle and show some respect.
Posted
19 minutes ago, thrashmetalguitarist said:
First: to make a woman wet, u have to be born with it. Cuz nothing else matters unless you can make her wet.

Nope.

Posted
I feel like you are *possibly* assuming people in this lifestyle are just down to hook up with every person they meet. Taking on the roll of a dominant is a huge responsibility where you need to prioritize the feelings, emotions, well being of your sub before yourself. These relationships take huge amounts of trust and communication. I would say these relationships are more taxing in many ways than vanilla ones. As such, this is probably not the right place to look for information on how to get random people to hook up with you on first glance. This is not meant offensively, but rather to let you know what this community/lifestyle is about.
Posted
Respecting them is a good place to start
Posted
My comment seems to have disappeared…

You have to be at your best and build a connection. No one liners or sleazy talk, and for the love of God do NOT send a dick pic!

You can either change yourself or every woman who turns you on. Since the latter is unlikely, you'll have to work on yourself. Dress better, groom better, and try to be in your best frame of mind. Your personality should be as appealing as the clothes you wear, and your clothes should be above average.
Posted
Dear god I despair 🤦🏼‍♀️ I think this post has just single handedly destroyed any faith I may have had left remaining 😩
TimtheMerciless
Posted
3 hours ago, riodasilva22 said:

I been thinking about this lately while walking pass women that I would just want to do s**t with so how do I get them to hookup with me

Rio , ignore the mean replies to your question. If educated  people can't be polite that is a point against them, not you. It is very easy to push people's buttons on forums, so perhaps your straight talking touched some people the wrong way 

Posted
16 minutes ago, TimtheMerciless said:

Rio , ignore the mean replies to your question. If educated  people can't be polite that is a point against them, not you. It is very easy to push people's buttons on forums, so perhaps your straight talking touched some people the wrong way 

By all means, point out where anyone has said anything “mean” in the comments so far. And then please explain what about this resonates with you as “straight talking”. I am absolutely dying to know.

Posted
Well, as you know, a woman ' gets wet' when she's Sexually aroused.
This usually starts in the mind for her.........sooo, you ve got to focus on , being the best person you can be.
Friendly, interesting, respectful,.....funny is good.
Look at women as people not Objects to do' s××t with.
Relax, work on yourself, and see what happens xx
Posted
25 minutes ago, TimtheMerciless said:

I disagree. This is one of the most liberal, open minded places on the internet and he’s still getting s**t for asking the question the way he did. That must say something

TimtheMerciless
Posted
54 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

He's 19yrs old. Some empathy maybe

My thoughts exactly. Empathy Yes.  Its's so easy to let people posts push ones buttons . But I honestly think youngsters should be cut since slack 

Posted

I think this thread has run it's course - Time to lock it