Harry potter

Ch****

Posted

What do people  think of the fact there going to turn harry potter into a TV series ?

Also is harry potter realy based on star wars like some say

Posted
Just now, Lord***eren said:

Because it’s been announced already

This makes no sense to what she asked? Haha

Posted
They have already announced the Harry potty series. Everything can be compared to Star Wars.
Posted

Also. I've no seen star wars so can't comment, but I would be a ton of *** rowling based a lot of HP off of lord of the rings. 

Even merry and pippin were smoking "longbottom" weed, when the ents stormed sauramans tower. A lot of very close relations, between the two, only LOTR was out like 70yr before hand. Just my input 

Posted
I think one book per series might work well, think if it's done right it should be good. I'm enjoying Hogwarts Legacy at the minute so there's still a lot of interest regarding the world itself. If you type in some stuff on the internet about Harry Potter and Star Wars you'll find the links to where people compare and contrast both☺️
Posted
It was only a matter of time, loads of *** to be made from it. There is nothing to suggest that it is based on star wars. Get a grip 😆😆😆
Posted
Any idea can be executed well no matter how bad the idea is. It just depends on the writers and directors and how smart and diverse they are.

How well they work as a team focused on producing the best possible show. How great their capabilities on doing such a thing is.
Posted
There are a lot of links to Star Wars with the way it's been done from what I've read. Seen a few reports on how close they are. Having never read or seen any Harry Potter I can't say personally.
Posted
54 minutes ago, Ste501172 said:

I think one book per series might work well, think if it's done right it should be good. I'm enjoying Hogwarts Legacy at the minute so there's still a lot of interest regarding the world itself. If you type in some stuff on the internet about Harry Potter and Star Wars you'll find the links to where people compare and contrast both☺️

Is the game worth getting. I was thinking of getting it gor the switch. I know there are lots of people who are obossed with it. 

Posted
To steal from one source is plagiarism to use many is research.
There are elements of many previous works in her books, but then Tolkien 'researched' from others too, so did the Bible.
Posted
I'm intrigued by the possibility but cautiously optimistic. As for the comparison to Star Wars, both certainly follow the monomyth and Hero's Journey, and both utilize archetypes like many other stories. Many, many similarities but these are storytelling tropes that extend back to ancient mythology as well. I'd recommend reading some Joseph Campbell for more information on this kind of thing. It's my favorite topic since I'm a storyteller and filmmaker myself.
Posted

There are so many  books / stories were the main character as to battle evil or do tasks an cone out the winner. Like  the chronicals or narnia

Posted

Well I am told that CS Lewis and Tolkien would often argue about religion and whether it should be in their books.

Posted
^ that is true. Tolkien (Catholic) was instrumental in Lewis' conversion to Christianity (Anglicanism) from atheism.
Posted
32 minutes ago, Charms said:

Is the game worth getting. I was thinking of getting it gor the switch. I know there are lots of people who are obossed with it. 

I'll recommend it, it's very much its own thing even though it's set in  the universe you know already there's so much character customisation and things to do that it's definitely worth giving it a go

Posted
Hate it. I mean we'll see because HBO is god tier of tv productions so it could be a good take on HP
Posted
2 hours ago, Ste501172 said:

I'll recommend it, it's very much its own thing even though it's set in  the universe you know already there's so much character customisation and things to do that it's definitely worth giving it a go

Awesome I'll get it soon. I'm a hp fan but not as big as some

Posted
That’s good news to my little, she loves Harry Potter, reminds me I have to look in at getting tickets to Hogwatz for a date night.
Posted
It could be ok if it's on HBO. Harry Potter brings joy to a lot of people, so it's all good.
Star Wars is a very generic story and given that there are only seven different narrative plots, nothing seems original or new.
Posted
3 hours ago, PerryDom said:

It could be ok if it's on HBO. Harry Potter brings joy to a lot of people, so it's all good.
Star Wars is a very generic story and given that there are only seven different narrative plots, nothing seems original or new.

I agree harry potter brings so much joy to people and with how the world is we all need a little  joy in our lives

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
There's a lot to be mad about in the world.
May sound so cliche to some, ***d starving children etc... But really...
So like Harry Potter being turned into TV?
Na... Not mad about that one.
I shrug about that one.
I cringe about the other stuff though...
Posted
As a true slytherin I have to say I love the idea