Orgasm Types

ok****

Posted
30’s F here…how many fellow women have multiple types of orgasms? I have 3 kids which generally vary in intensity as well as which stimuli cause them. Please tell me I’m not alone 😭
Posted
There are more types than that, but the easy 3 to get done are clit, g-spot, and both. The both one tends to make my wife unable to take any more stimulation. Some women also O from cervix smashing, like my last alternative partner. Anal and oral, as well as nipple Os are also possible. Each one is a unique feeling I'm told.
Posted
I also get them from my skin being stroked in the right places.. I do reach climax but feels different from other stimulations
Posted
I can O via oral or vaginal penetration but the intensity of either O are totally different from one another
Posted
14 hours ago, brookline552 said:
There are more types than that, but the easy 3 to get done are clit, g-spot, and both. The both one tends to make my wife unable to take any more stimulation. Some women also O from cervix smashing, like my last alternative partner. Anal and oral, as well as nipple Os are also possible. Each one is a unique feeling I'm told.

The easy three 😂 everyone is different

Posted
I'd say that I have at least three different kinds. Not to mention the mind blowing experience of having two of them at the same time!
Posted
Body orgasms, vaginal orgasms, anal orgasms, emotional orgasms, energetic orgasm, mechanical orgasm.
Posted

I think I’ve only had 3? Clitoral being the easiest but now the least appealing. G-Spot being very hard to make happen but mind blowing. Then there’s the squirt orgasm that can happen numerous times yet I don’t feel overly sensitized and that one is my favorite 😉

Posted
Monday at 12:38 AM, LoveJoye said:
Body orgasms, vaginal orgasms, anal orgasms, emotional orgasms, energetic orgasm, mechanical orgasm.

Could you expand on the energetic orgasms? Are there any techniques or spiritual practices you use?