Up close and personal. #fanmail #romantic

Posted (edited)

PART 1

Hey It's purrfect panther

You probably weren't expecting this in your inbox.  And I'm sorry if this seems a little weird or sudden. But I read your message. Read it last night. And I felt like this was the best way to respond to it.

Erm...please don't share this with anyone else.  Not that i think you would.  But this is a message for your eyes only.

Sorry if I sound all over the place. I didn't get much sleep last night if I'm honest.   I kept re-reading what you sent me and it stayed on my mind.  And I had a little trouble nodding off. Not that I want you to feel bad about it or anything so please don't worry. I have the day off do I'm going to grab a nap later on.

Edited by Deleted Member
typo
Posted (edited)

PART 2

So ...I've been posting stories on here for about a month now.  And I've received a fair number of private messages from all sorts of people who have enjoyed what they've read. But I've ..I've never had a message that. .er..affected me in the same way as yours did last night. It's obvious that you've been an avid reader and have spent some time trying to work up the courage to finally contact me.

I know I can come across as quite intimadating in some of my writing. I mostly imagine stuff and play roles and...what I'm trying to say is. .I understand and appreciate how difficult that must have been to send that to me. Because you've allowed yourself to be *** with someone wuth whom you've had a rather unconventional relationship.  For hours my words have caressed your eyes. My voice has swelled inside you. Comforting you. Guiding you. Exciting you. 

You've spent a lot of time with me..or at least this snapshot of me.

But despite that, you saw me.

You..saw..ME. And I felt it reading what you wrote.

A lot of people think you have to meet someone in the flesh to develop a connection with them. I'm not one of those people.

I believe that just through a post and messages and text you can create a bond with someone.  One that is as real and as significant and as passionate as anything else. And if I didn't feel that way I wouldn't be here, sending this to you. Because your words wouldn't have meant what they did to me last night.

You made my heart skip a beat.

Edited by Deleted Member
typos
Posted (edited)

PART 3

I can't remember the last time I've had those things said to me. About me.

You looked right past my online persona with its artificial confidence and its augmented sense of authority. And you knew EXACTLY what I needed to hear. 

Thank you.

It means a lot to me.

Because of you, I felt less lonely last night.  Your words engulfed me in a soft blanket. Stroked my hair. And kissed my forehead.  They made me feel valued.

I've spent a lot of  my life flitting in and out of other people's and I hope I've left a positive mark on theirs. And I can already see that with you.  I have...and it makes me happy.

Having said that.  I really do not want to say anything that will make you want not to respond to this message.

Because I want you to.

You awoke a fire in me last night and I need you to tend the flame. Please say that you will. 

I hope to hear from you again.

Take care.

Bye.

Edited by Deleted Member
typos
Posted

It was my intention that this be read quietly as in a whisper and very slowly. I hope you can hear a voice as you read.

Posted

I will read that often...

While listening to one particular audio.

M&M&s and murmurs await.

Posted

I am sure that all the ladies on hear read your words very slowly … we take it all in... we listen... ponder..... meditate and are seduced by your words.  We can imagine what you look like and what your voice sounds like... how your hands would feel …. the touch.... and what we may be able to do to please you.  Please continue with your subtle seductive writings. @purrfectpanther

Posted

@purrfectpanther          yes Sir Panther that never met connection … the image we create in our minds of someone and that voice we hear in our heads of that unmet person who we build up in us from the words we read.  The fixation we have and desire to come back for more and more... knowing we will never meet in person, but having the written communication is enough and so … I have no words.... but it is what it is...……….  as we scroll thru and read what others have to say and what is on others minds... to hear their fantacies  and allow them to create something within us that we too may want to try …. but have not thought of...……..  may we all help nurture others cravings.. fixations... desires and allow them to fly

Posted
Thank you. How do you know you'll never meet. Isn't there an excitement that although reality is so grounding that there's a possibility that a rare realignment of planets can cause a chink in the space time continuum and you can wake up one day with your destiny angel in your arms smiling up at you.
Posted

Sir @purrfectpanther you are so correct that is wrong of me to ever assume such a thing and make that kind of statement.... not all things are in our control and this does leave us all with open possibilities and excitement... something to cling to and keep us alive!