Vanilla-ish

Posted
Newbie alert! I attended my first kink event this year and had a very strong positive reaction to flogging. I’ve always known that I enjoy *** so I wasn’t breaking any new ground but my *** threshold is high and it’s pretty standard that people are generally uncomfortable with giving me the level of *** that I’m looking for. Anywho, I came to this app because I got tired of not being able to find a satisfactory experience in dating but I’m afraid that I’m not really in the right space here because spanking and hair pulling feels extremely frickin basic and vanilla despite my having a hard time finding a fit. I would love to hear people’s thoughts. Did I go from zero to 100 when I signed up or am I mistaking myself for vanilla-ish?
Posted
So no, you didn't but of course it's just as easy to get on this app as for soneone you potentially date with no experience. So keep in mind that open communication is key. And that you should always be in control over your limits. :) Hope you can find a good match here.
Posted
I think you'll find various levels of interest here, from the "kink play" end of the spectrum up to the more extreme levels at the other end - the key is finding those who align to what you are hoping to find.
Regardless of the level you are looking for though be careful to consider your own safety and beware of those who may not be all they seem or purport to be
jamielawson
Posted
Loads of "Doms" here eill tell you it's a full package deal. You must submit fully without any reward to your own kinks and needs. This is wrong. I'm sure there are others who understand the need of their partner and will offer such services. Be true to yourself spanking can be the gateway but nobody should be ***s to run before they walk.
Tickler101
Posted
It can seem quite daunting here when you are shown the extremities of all kind of kinks and fetishes. However, you go at your own pace. There is no obligation to go to any of those extremes if you don't want to. Just find someone who is patient and will allow you to explore the kinks you know you like and then go from there.
Posted
3 hours ago, jamielawson said:
Loads of "Doms" here eill tell you it's a full package deal. You must submit fully without any reward to your own kinks and needs. This is wrong. I'm sure there are others who understand the need of their partner and will offer such services. Be true to yourself spanking can be the gateway but nobody should be ***s to run before they walk.

Word 👍. It’s not about a package at all. A good Dom should be mindful of what someone wants and have them in the feedback loop before, during and after sessions.

Posted
If you are into girl, I say go for it at 100 and find what makes you happy. Be safe.
Posted
There is nothing wrong with finding someone who will accept basic and start exploring with you.
Posted

No you are in the right place. There are so many different levels of bdsm an so many kinks. Not all kinks involve spanking at all.  Or any sort of punishment  like that. 

Some people don't even like to be touched. Every one's kink is different.