Cum Staining Kink (Confession)

DaddyDom1212

DaddyDom1212
Posted

I have a kink for staining a woman's clothes with my load.

I don't do it on purpose, but it's happens. Her telling me the next day that I stained her shirt or dress with my load makes me feel insanely naughty and (don't know the word).

The first time it happened,  In my car, my girlfriend lift up her shirt and pulled out her tits. I was getting a Titfuck, HJ/BJ combo.

I told her I was going to cum, hoping for her to swallow.  She started to pull off her top still stroking me. I came on her shirt and tits.

The next day, she called... told me I stained her shirt. I bought her a new one.

Over the years it has happened again.

Why does something accidental feel so naughty?

Posted
I love this kind of thing. I've never popped on her shirt or her dress, but panties? Fuck yes. I'll cum in them and have her put them back on when we're done. If she's into it, though, I steal them, use them to clean up after solo sessions, and give them back the next time.
Posted

I love when I guy does this. Putting on dirty panties full of cum.

Posted

I get this. I've had a few occasions where we have been naughty in a public place and it's got on my clothes and I've had a small stain visible that people think is me spilling my drink. It's a naughty secret

Posted
It doesn’t “stain” dude lmao. It washes out in the sink.