kalaidzhi bride.

Posted

I love their tradition about buying a woman ! I wish it was also available in Europe, like a supermarket or a fair where you own for real a woman or few.

its an opinion and any personal attacks will be not tolerated 

Posted
It's my opinion that it's honestly horrifying to think of buying anyone. People are not items and should never be for sale. Not women or children or men. That being said.. that is definitely something you could explore by scening with a consensual partner who might also have the fantasy of being "bought".
Posted
9 minutes ago, RavenSass said:

It's my opinion that it's honestly horrifying to think of buying anyone. People are not items and should never be for sale. Not women or children or men. That being said.. that is definitely something you could explore by scening with a consensual partner who might also have the fantasy of being "bought".

its already exist, some slave and subs put themselves for sale on some sites or by their owners. Obviously its a choice, I am not talking about the old days! Some women find it hot and exciting to be put into auction. 

And at the end we all have a price...

Posted
1 hour ago, FabSeverus said:

its already exist, some slave and subs put themselves for sale on some sites or by their owners. Obviously its a choice, I am not talking about the old days! Some women find it hot and exciting to be put into auction. 

And at the end we all have a price...

Then that's a thought for you to pursue and I'm glad to hear you are talking about consensual acts. 

Well... maybe not all of us.

Posted

You dont explain why you love it - that would be interesting to hear?   Your reasons for wanting to 'buy' someone 

What you get out of that  -what you 'hope' they get out of it.

Posted

All the process, to choose the product, the *** act, looking at her, maybe touching, feeling the marchandise, looking into her eyes and see the pleasure she’s getting at being chosen, having a tag price. Asking  questions about what she’s good at? Her skills. Then put *** on the table and see if she accept it or not. Then put a leash on her and get out of the shop, or market. 

Am only enjoyed it if she enjoyed the process 

Posted
So I just decided I should actually look up kalaidzhi bride because I'm a curious person and truth be told I should have done it before I even wrote a word. It is available in Europe as this is in Bulgaria.
Posted
5 minutes ago, FabSeverus said:

All the process, to choose the product, the *** act, looking at her, maybe touching, feeling the marchandise, looking into her eyes and see the pleasure she’s getting at being chosen, having a tag price. Asking  questions about what she’s good at? Her skills. Then put *** on the table and see if she accept it or not. Then put a leash on her and get out of the shop, or market. 

Am only enjoyed it if she enjoyed the process 

That's definitely something that I believe a lot of kinky women would be up for. Maybe do an ad? And even on fet so it reaches more people as well..

Posted

whilst not quite the same - I have both bought, and been bought, at slave auctions.   

In both cases it was for charity at a play event - and there was of course there were boundaries on consent or who could buy.  

Posted
46 minutes ago, RavenSass said:

So I just decided I should actually look up kalaidzhi bride because I'm a curious person and truth be told I should have done it before I even wrote a word. It is available in Europe as this is in Bulgaria.

Good, curiousity don’t always kill 😜

their motivation is for keeping tradition which is different. 

Are u up for it?  

Posted
37 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

whilst not quite the same - I have both bought, and been bought, at slave auctions.   

In both cases it was for charity at a play event - and there was of course there were boundaries on consent or who could buy.  

Still a good thrill even if it’s during a fun time like charity... 

Posted

Absolutely - I think when I was up it raised £50 (!?) and the time I bought someone it was £15 - of course it was just for the night as I say; but as you say there was the added thrill someone had chosen me/them and it plays into the fantasy a little.  

Posted
32 minutes ago, FabSeverus said:

Good, curiousity don’t always kill 😜

their motivation is for keeping tradition which is different. 

Are u up for it?  

I wouldn't be to be honest. Even though I'm a quite confident person I would struggle a bit with my insecurities if I wasn't actually picked up if that makes sense? But I do agree that there is no harm and it could be quite fun to do something like this. I believe a lot of people would be interested. I would possibly do it for charity as there would be a higher purpose that would trample my insecurity... 

Posted
17 minutes ago, RavenSass said:

I wouldn't be to be honest. Even though I'm a quite confident person I would struggle a bit with my insecurities if I wasn't actually picked up if that makes sense? But I do agree that there is no harm and it could be quite fun to do something like this. I believe a lot of people would be interested. I would possibly do it for charity as there would be a higher purpose that would trample my insecurity... 

I was kidding of course! But you could set up an auction of fetlife and see that you are wrong, you will get lots of offers, prob not all good though😟

Posted

Ahah I dont want all offers. Just that special one ;) but thanks :)

Posted
6 minutes ago, FabSeverus said:

you will get lots of offers, prob not all good though

That's the problem in general - that there are (particularly men) who use *** as a weapon to push or *** boundaries.   As a general rule - if anyone is ever happy to pay, then there's always options - there are those who work professionally to pretty much any fantasy they desire.  Sometimes you will see someone on fetlife who will place an ad like "I'm happy to pay" and what that usually says is he's looking to undercut professional rates OR want more for ***.   Which is something that sets red flags.

Posted

I guess what's at play will always be different in different scenes or auctions like the charity one. 

I would never do that if however paid wouldnt respect my boundaries. I would be more likely to do it with a partner that I already know paying for me or whatever. *** could go to charity in any situation as I am not interested in anyones *** but the thought could be seriously hot of someone paying to be with me. 

Posted

it's getting the levels right - so if you're in a situation where you trust and can state "these are my boundaries - bidding open" - and the more around this you can trust the safer it is but still hot.

Posted

Two point here. 

One reality which follow the rules of engagement. Limits, boundaries etc

the fantasy which of course might sound a bit too scary. The buyer could do anything he wants with his purchase. Something more extreme but still appealing for some, kind of slave headspace or subs with a bit of edge attitude. 

I feel like a Dejavu with this discussion 🤔

Posted

Well it all depends on the people. What they are willing to risk or not. 

I would definitely do it with a partner I trust. Set it up. I would never do it with a stranger. But that is me. There are loads of more extreme subs and slaves. I'm definitely not one of them. 

So I really think you could find people to do this with. Even a few subs and doms where people could actually auction themselves for others like you said in your fantasy of the kalaidzhi brides :) 

Posted

I think like anything it is a case of taking the fantasy into a reality that everyone is happy with.