No idea what i'm doing

JPilla925

Posted

So, heard about this site from a guy at the bar. I'm 36 and like older women that are hairy. Not hairy in the sense that I could braid their back hair, but just that their pussy isn't like a prepubescent girl. I don't get the hype about shaved. Idk. Maybe i'm weird. But, I figured this would be the place to ask. Now that i've put that out there, wtf am I supposed to do on this site? Btw, i'm from San Francisco (literally born there) and live in the bay area. Not sure if that matters...yeah idk wtf this site is actually about. Can anyone fill me in? 

Posted
Firstly, you will be surprised how many others are like you. It is not to say that you are not unique, but that you are not alone. So no, you are not "weird". As for what to do on this website, you should make sure you have filled in as much as your profile as possible. Have a look around at the features of the website, go into the group chats to meet fellow kinksters, and have a look at some profiles to see if you can find anyone who matches what you seek. Above all else, remember to be polite, respectful, and open-minded. Good luck