hairy pussy/not shaving it bald

yu****

Posted
im a big on woman’s rights and pro “do whatever tf you want with your body” but something ab the rarity of pulling down panties to eatpussy and for her not to be full bare or fully bushed out turns me into a *** and i’ll deadass worship an unshaved pussy for hours just cause from how turned on i am from it.
Posted
I would love to have a shaved p**** cuz I even shave my I traveled with my dick the balls are which it was a real p**** most of the time
DeviantInside
Posted
Here’s the thing… you’re entirely entitled to your opinion and preference on this. An sous everyone else. You’re allowed to be attracted to what works for you, and there’s nothing wrong with that. You don’t have to be equal opportunities about what you find attractive or appealing.

The only problem arises when people start telling other people what they should or shouldn’t be attracted to. This is the same for all kink. The moment your wants and needs start to impinge on other people’s then there starts to be an issue and conflict ( all be it with a caveat that sometimes people get in to situations that are consensually ultimately detrimental).
Posted
3 hours ago, DeviantInside said:
Here’s the thing… you’re entirely entitled to your opinion and preference on this. An sous everyone else. You’re allowed to be attracted to what works for you, and there’s nothing wrong with that. You don’t have to be equal opportunities about what you find attractive or appealing.

The only problem arises when people start telling other people what they should or shouldn’t be attracted to. This is the same for all kink. The moment your wants and needs start to impinge on other people’s then there starts to be an issue and conflict ( all be it with a caveat that sometimes people get in to situations that are consensually ultimately detrimental).

never did i tell anyone what they should be attracted to nor do i know why tf youre commenting on my shit. you’re not a women so you can leave respectfully or not i dont care

DeviantInside
Posted
2 minutes ago, yunghatelove said:

never did i tell anyone what they should be attracted to nor do i know why tf youre commenting on my shit. you’re not a women so you can leave respectfully or not i dont care

I didn't actually accuse you of doing so. And apologies for causing you to feel attacked. You're right I am not a woman... you posted on a public forum open for any and all opinions. What I said wasn't specifically targetted at you but at the subject, I have no opinions about you at all... I don't know you. You dislike my opinion...that's fine I have no problem with that. For whatever experience I have it's always going to be subjective and there are always going to be people that find me inately irritating, pompous, arrogant, presumptuous, and probably a whole host of other (probably four lettered) words. That's compltely cool. Wish you all the best.

Posted

Brazilian Waxing is my preference for ALL public hair as BALD is truly BEAUTIFUL!

Who enjoys hair in your mouth when you’re eating anything?

Yuck!

Posted
I’m fifty and my nice long but light hair pussy gets a trime
When needed rt down middle. I have had no hair for the major part of my 40 and under. I say grow up because my pussy looks and taste great. Never been a complaint. It’s how fresh you keep her and guys get over ***ager pussy. We are mature we don’t have to open our pussy all the way. Pull hair back??🙄
Posted
I’m not shaving at 50 just so you can eat me. Shit hurts growing back! And inside there are no hairs. Just saying like are you licking hairy lips?
Posted
There was a time, I felt "inadequate" in amount of bush.😂
Posted
Brazilian waxing is the way to go! It lasts for about 6 weeks & streamlines the airflow & sensitivity around crucial body parts…
Posted
6 minutes ago, Stag4LTR said:

Brazilian waxing is the way to go! It lasts for about 6 weeks & streamlines the airflow & sensitivity around crucial body parts…

Yes, if done right with proper sanitations. If wrongly done, you can get an infection. There arw also "ingrown" hairs. Worst possible case would require a visit to the doctor. 

Posted
Friday at 02:37 AM, yunghatelove said:

I didn't read his comment in the manner u interpreted it (yunghatelove). I read it as the way he meant for it to be taken as. Anyhow, I feel your post though. I understand what u meant as well...

Posted
On 11/17/2022 at 8:32 AM, yunghatelove said:

im a big on woman’s rights and pro “do whatever tf you want with your body” but something ab the rarity of pulling down panties to eatpussy and for her not to be full bare or fully bushed out turns me into a *** and i’ll deadass worship an unshaved pussy for hours just cause from how turned on i am from it.

I’m the same way. Now in my *** years most girls did not shave their pussy, so seeing it for the first time was a huge turn on. And every girl I have been with till present day have been smooth. However seeing it remembering makes me primal. Yes sometimes the hair hold in body scent that to me is personal and not offensive I love it. Just remember this for the payoff. You must work you way through the brush, to get to the picnic area. 😛

Posted
Saturday at 03:08 PM, kiseu said:
There was a time, I felt "inadequate" in amount of bush.😂

what do you mean by that😂

Posted
21 hours ago, LunaNova21 said:

I didn't read his comment in the manner u interpreted it (yunghatelove). I read it as the way he meant for it to be taken as. Anyhow, I feel your post though. I understand what u meant as well...

awe thank you

Posted

something about a hairy pussy really turns me on when grinding on my face but ive been told shaved feels better on the face

Posted
2 minutes ago, Liv99-3418 said:

something about a hairy pussy really turns me on when grinding on my face but ive been told shaved feels better on the face

exactly like nothing feels better then a hairy wet pussy grinding and sliding across my face til she cums on it

Posted
Sages:

Grass don’t grow on a busy street!

BALD is BEAUTIFUL

Karate Kid: Wax on, wax OFF!
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Stag4LTR said:

Sages:

Grass don’t grow on a busy street!

BALD is BEAUTIFUL

Karate Kid: Wax on, wax OFF!

Sure, no problem. You always will pay for waxing. If there is any  infections, then you pay for all doctor visits, and the infection medications. Forgot,  everything will be written, and notarized in a lawyer's office You will pay for that too. Don't ask or suggest, if you are not willing to pay!  

You already made a comment against it. Stick with the forum, or it will be reported!!

Edited by kiseu
Posted
8 hours ago, yunghatelove said:

what do you mean by that😂

The guy said when opening, you are seeing a beautiful flower. Well, I felt there was not enough petals to open. The way he said it was very romantic... a poem.😍

Posted
So fragile, so delicate, so *** to even the slightest adversary to good health…

That’s why we live responsibly, protecting our bodies, eating ALKALINE diets, exercising & prioritizing our sleep.

Maintaining our health & fitness is a daily responsibility & I’m truly blessed with an incredible immune system.

Everyone knows the importance of our diet & exercise, but so few of us actually DO WHAT WE KNOW!
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Stag4LTR said:

So fragile, so delicate, so *** to even the slightest adversary to good health…

That’s why we live responsibly, protecting our bodies, eating ALKALINE diets, exercising & prioritizing our sleep.

Maintaining our health & fitness is a daily responsibility & I’m truly blessed with an incredible immune system.

Everyone knows the importance of our diet & exercise, but so few of us actually DO WHAT WE KNOW!

No... you wrote a comment to a person  who studied waxing in school, and knows the international codes for sanitation for hospitals. I know the prices for waxing. A good place that follows the laws with cost about $80 per session. Sorry, this has nothing to do with immune!!

Edited by kiseu
  • 1 month later...
Goodness2022
Posted

I love a woman to have a full (Kay Parker) bush. I know I'm dating myself lol. 

I am also turned on by unshaved underarms.