Question for male subs?!

b0****

Posted

What do you love your dominant woman doing? What turns you on most when she dominates? 

QuietlyKinky
Posted
A lot of it is verbal, I love it when I’m spoken to in a firm but sensual voice, never shouting, just firm and commanding… ugggh
Posted
For me i want to be slapped ,spat on ***d be verbal told how lucky i am ,how i need tocearn it ,make me serve u as a goddess
Posted
I enjoy her treating me as her toy, hers for her entrainment. If she wants me to do the dishes fine but add something erotic to the task do it while naked or wearing something specific. I want her to tell me to do things that turn her on. She tells me to do something risky like go to the car for something wearing something minimal.

If I can get pegged along the way even better 😉
pdxnativeboss
Posted
Fuck and fist my ass
***d anal rimming deep
***d cock sucking
Sissification
Flogging
Posted
Nothing-everything!

use me as her toy 🧸, tease 😈 me, scratch me, mark me, bite me, talk loud scream an tell me what she imagines in her mind and wants, needs,

face sit me a long long time an tongue fucking her velvet pussy walls deep until she cums and gushes squirting hard, before repeating, riding my shaft with her labia lips locked around my throbbing cock her gyrating there shuddering an us both moaning groaning af with each other, before making me enter her, then licking each other after, an lots of aftercare then repeat foreplay to commence again,

this goes on and on, ask me in private only !
gift_of_beli
Posted

What pleases her is what I like her doing...whilst I have my likes and dislikes...her pleasure and enjoyment is the biggest turn on for me

sissyslave166
Posted
Putting cage on me and hanging key round her neck
Posted
I like her to put clips on my nipples. Light whipping, being tied up. To be on his knees in front of her. Waiting for her orders turns me on.
Posted
I like it when she feminizes me, ties me up, gags me, and does what she wants to me.
Posted
Personally I enjoy her Having absolute power for Example when she has me chained up in a bondage position like hogtied kneeling position for long periods of time I at some point will ask or beg her to let me out of that position in that moment I find it sooo much off a turn on for her to refuse me
Posted
Honestly the giving up of power is extremely hot
Posted
Tying me up and edging me making me squirm and struggle in my ropes
Posted
I personally love when she is spitting on me slapping me or choking me as she's riding on a thick cock
Posted
For me personally, i love it when She’s truly enjoying Herself… so as long as it’s within my boundaries, and you can see Her eyes light up with that smile on Her face; i’m a happy sub!!
Posted
Physically, I'm into strap-on play, but I'm not there just to play with the strap-on, I'm there for her. I'm there to experience her Assertive personality in its raw form, without feeling that substance I can't enjoy her and that's all I want to do is enjoy each other :)