Question for male subs?!

b0****

Posted
I love it when she is assertive and knows how to get what she wants
Posted (edited)

For me it kinda goes back to being in the military. I enjoyed being dictated by those in command of me where I would be and when, how I would dress, what I would eat, what I would do, when I would sleep and wake up. I crave that structure and order in my life. The freedom of not having to decide what's best for me. Now, obviously there are limits, and I don't want to *** someone to have to baby me through life. I can survive on my own, but I still enjoy having that choice removed from me, even just momentarily. Being a bottom, I also enjoy all of the things that come with that, but submission isn't inherently sexual, in my opinion. It's just a lot more fun when it is. 

Edited by RockfordSub86
BenWants2Submit
Posted

To physically take me and peg me hard and until we both cum 

Posted

I love a bold fierce woman with imagination. The confidence in her voice to command me to do chores or service her. I luv to be stripped and punished. It’s so hott. And a great escape of mundane life

Posted

Physical overpowering type domination for me. Wrestling. Boxing. Headscissors. *** outs.  Verbal and physical *** if my dominator wins the fight or if they catch me off guard before I can even fight. Also, being tied up and have ice rubbed all over me and left there for an undisclosed period of time. I am not totally passive, usually. I will put up a fight. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I enjoy ***,  and having her require me to look her in the eyes as she’s inflicting that ***, the intensity of her gaze and knowing how aroused my suffering makes her.    There’s nothing hotter 

Posted
On 7/15/2023 at 7:40 AM, b00b00kitttty said:

What do you love your dominant woman doing? What turns you on most when she dominates? 

I enjoy her being very dominant when she is pegging my ass and doing what she wants to me to raise her excitement

Posted
When I feel that she is excited by my *** position, by the *** she is inflicting on me, and with every swish of the whip her breath is getting faster, every touch of her boots on the floor is getting stronger, I want to endure everything just so that she can enjoy her dominance.
TimtheMerciless
Posted

What I love the most is the disjoint between her freindship , love and respect for me and the good humour of our relationship - and how that contrasts with the faux cruelty of her Dom role. 

It sounds crazy but when someone you care about pretends they are evil it is sex dynamite. Real evil isn't that sexy to me. It's just looks dumb or greedy.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I like when she takes control of a simple situation and gets creative to challenging moments, dares and spontaneity between the two of us or as of late; adding another to our fun.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

i love to receive ***.  my biggest fantasy is to feel the sting of a whip.

Posted
The feeling of powerlessness in her presence. The eagerness to receive her approval. The happiness i get knowing that my suffering makes her happy
Posted

Nipple clamps with chain, pee on me, peg me, *** me to service men, enemas, pegging gangbang, let me rim her butthole, anything that pleases her.

Posted

I adore when she spits or urinates in my face and calls me names like slut or princess. Fisting is incredible. Being ordered around is a real turn on also. 

• 1 month later...
Posted

One of the things that turns me on the most or has the complete reverse effect, is when she knows what she's doing and she knows what she wants, how she wants it, where, when..etc...

When the reverse applies, it's almost heartbreaking and I simply struggle to deal with it. Obviously no one is perfect, it's just so good when she knows exactly what to say and do at a certain point in time.