Question for male subs?!

b0****

Posted

Me being naked whilst she is fully clothed.

CFNM is a big turn on for me!

Posted
The command authority She exudes
Posted
The individual physical aspects aren't as important for me as the connection and chemistry between us and being on the same wavelength - find that and anything else falls into place naturally
Posted
Authority and care. Gentle but sadisticly cruel. ***ful yet guiding and trustworthy
Posted

I love when she makes me put her stockings on her and shoves her toes in my mouth . 

Posted
I love her just using me and giving up everything. Her gaze, nothing is hotter.
Posted
Hearing her moan or giggle while using me does it for me, it’s less about what we’re doing and more about the pleasure she’s getting out of it in my opinion
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Talk about me being locked in chastity with her best friend and ***.

Posted

The tone in her voice that says i am about to get a proper cock spanking and her enjoyment at my erection. probably the only time i am praised during punishment 

Posted
More of a switch than sub but I think I can comment. Pegging and sounding do it for me. Giving or receiving of course
Posted

When she does to me with her sharp voice tone. I guess you have to hear it?

Posted

I loved when i was collared and leashed, then led around on all fours blindfolded.  that was when i felt the most submissive.

Posted
On 7/15/2023 at 5:40 AM, b00b00kitttty said:

What do you love your dominant woman doing? What turns you on most when she dominates? 

Psycho humiliating. Threesome.

Posted

For me it's a mix of verbal and power exchange

Posted

Face sitting while peeing. Or aggressively rubbing her sweaty stinky feet all over my face. 

Posted
For me that would be soft stuff - to use me for her pleasure while playing with my arousal. Being praised when I do a good job. Being edged/denied sometimes (but not too long, like, or it has to be gradual, otherwise I can't think straight anymore, and can't do my job). And then ultimately rewarded. Making her feel so good that she rewards me by praising and allowing/asking me to cum in her. But only if she's in a mood when she'd enjoy being filled up, not if it's solely for my pleasure. There are other ways to reward me than a deep cream pie. 😊
  • 2 weeks later...
Submissiveman2u
Posted

Meaningful foot worship , my obedience and Her Dominance 

Realsubmale951
Posted

When she has the confidence to tell me what she wants without any shame or guilt. And never apologizes for what she wants.

And you do need conversation beforehand and during. There must be communication, or play ceases to be consensual. 

Posted

I love being restrained and made to follow orders. No ability to argue or change the situation.