Question for male subs?!

b0****

Posted
My ex wife would sometimes lay out her panties for me to wear to work and then want pics as proof and tell me that she had cum in them before I put them on. The dirtier the better
Posted
I fantasise about a woman mentally spiritually consuming my senses, to the point I forget completely about the physical
Posted
What I love most is when she cares for me, I like a hug or caressing my hair, just little things that make me know I'm hers. The Dom part, when she fucking acts like a Boss, she'll know I'll do it because I like her for it.
Posted
Treating like was just there to give her pleasure when she wants and Notting more, for that powerful woman use my body ordering and commanding tasks only to make her reach her orgasm, not worrying with me and what could happen with me. Basically ordering going down on her while she says how she wants, my mission make she feels more and more pleasure…(because I do not wish her angry and do not want to be punish) it’s a such dream a facesitting… she says laid down now, my heart start pumping fast… I laid and then I see that godless coming approaching sitting rough without saying nothing, she put her hand in my forehead and press against the mat on the floor, there is no way back from this she start grind fiercely on my mouth is hard to breath is a bit ***ful, but she is getting wet and is all I want, she start feel pleasure with me, is all I want, and start get not enough to her, she needs grind more stronger and faster, she needs my help! I lift my chin harder for her use and put my tongue out, she try move a bit and just adjust, now she find herself and start grind more and more now she is grinding madly, harder and faster she loves my hard chin! She lost her mind she doesn’t care with me she just want to cum! For me it’s uncomfortable and ***ful but my only mission is her pleasure, and all this is worthy! She goes merciless More and more and then she just stop release my head from her fierce hand, her legs loosen my head and she start shaking, I feel relieved and in silence I think with me well done my lady well done, now I’m using my tongue while she use her hands and fingers until finish her pleasure and gets truly satisfied, and I… I’m in heaven giving me all she has like a payment for the good work! And I’ll take everything until she is clean nothing left, after that whole pleasure she laid down on bed, and give de the permission for myself cuddle her that amazing woman while her body is resting and enjoying all the pleasure received until she fells asleep… I think with me I’m the happiest and luckiest man in the whole world.
While she is resting, I cover her with a duvet lit up some candles, I have the task to make her meal and everything I can to make her feel loved and comfortable but in my mind just praying to everything happen again!

But this is just a dream… as far time goes as less I think this woman exist. A lonely dreaming caregiver.
Posted

I love it when she makes me do and be all the things I'm not in the real world.....calling me feminine names...cunt, hole, slut. Or making me lick up her piss off the floor, Making me hold submissive positions (On my knees holding my ass cheeks apart), making me beg for anal. Anything the makes me feel really ***.

Posted

Wrestling, getting throwed, lock me up so i can't move and *** me get her antyhosed foot in my mouth, then throws me around a couple of times and give me a good facefuck, and give hef orgasms with my tongue, her orgasms is my satisfaction

Posted
These are in more of a broader aspect of things but For me the person she is has a huge role to play. It's the way she talks to me. It's the way we have arguments about different things. I like it when she intellectually tops me Especially in problem solving skills. I also love a good balance of micromanaging and relaxed approach depending on the situation.

It's a thrill when I can sense that she is learning me and there is that vacuum/magnetic feel. I can just feel her dominance pulling at my submission molecules.

It feels amazing to be her toy that she has fun playing with.

Her confidence and taking charge are huge turn-ons in the bedroom or otherwise.
  • 2 weeks later...
Hers2use4fun
Posted

Confidence is everything! Know what you want, and demand it. Be specific, detailed...not just what you want, but how your want it, along with how your want me to feel about it too

Dirty talking while spanking oak, touching my ass, and make me go down on you while you talk about fucking me and making me your bitch - give as much as you take if your a switch like me

Posted
What turns me on the most when being dominated is all of it, but the peak of it I will say in a minute.

I love Doing absolutely everything I'm told to no matter how degrading, humiliating or kinky it is especially if I'm in full sissy slut clothing.

But the best parts are the degrading and being humiliated and used like a dirty worthless sissy slut.

The absolute peak for me is being used infront of others and especially if I'm cuckold and get used by men and women in front of others. The more ***d and degrading I'm treated and the more that use me and laugh at me the better.

But if its just me and a dominant it is being used and humiliated after I've cum and had to eat it but still serve and obey. X
subjaybee
Posted
On 7/15/2023 at 1:40 PM, b00b00kitttty said:

What do you love your dominant woman doing? What turns you on most when she dominates? 

Boot worship and slave training

kelleysub
Posted
On 7/15/2023 at 7:40 AM, b00b00kitttty said:

What do you love your dominant woman doing? What turns you on most when she dominates? 

*** telling g me and others about my useless clit. And making me clean filledlussy and ass

KIKslave4uM9
Posted

Standing on my face 

Posted

Her total control to get me to do what she wants and to fulfill all her desires and pleasures. 

kelleysub
Posted
On 1/28/2024 at 6:19 AM, kelleysub said:

*** telling g me and others about my useless clit. And making me clean filledlussy and ass

Spanking on birthday not just mine.   Mostly spanking and other please discuss 

Posted

I love the feeling of pleasing her and fulfilling all her desires and pleasures. I get pleasure by pleasing her. Doing what I’m told and how to do it.  And if I don’t please her then the punishment that comes I know I deserve 

Posted
July 15, 2023, Cypresswillys said:
I enjoy her treating me as her toy, hers for her entrainment. If she wants me to do the dishes fine but add something erotic to the task do it while naked or wearing something specific. I want her to tell me to do things that turn her on. She tells me to do something risky like go to the car for something wearing something minimal.

If I can get pegged along the way even better 😉

To also please her with my mouth is something can't be forgotten either.

kelleysub
Posted
3 hours ago, Cypresswillys said:

To also please her with my mouth is something can't be forgotten either.

True especially mouth part mmm

kelleysub
Posted
8 hours ago, Seasidesub2525 said:

I love the feeling of pleasing her and fulfilling all her desires and pleasures. I get pleasure by pleasing her. Doing what I’m told and how to do it.  And if I don’t please her then the punishment that comes I know I deserve 

Agree and punishment mmm

Posted

I love it when a woman makes her lick her ass

Posted
To relinquish control to women is like throwing a switch to enter a sub space universe. It should be done harsh, unexpected and without mercy. I will comply with any order given. The best experts the unexpected. Such as being outdoors and unexpectedly being instructed to strip and bend over for a whooping. Or a dinner party and at the drop of command have to comply with a humiliating order to please your mistress and guests. Sissification/*** takes things to a whole different universe.
kelleysub
Posted
3 hours ago, sunny0357 said:

To relinquish control to women is like throwing a switch to enter a sub space universe. It should be done harsh, unexpected and without mercy. I will comply with any order given. The best experts the unexpected. Such as being outdoors and unexpectedly being instructed to strip and bend over for a whooping. Or a dinner party and at the drop of command have to comply with a humiliating order to please your mistress and guests. Sissification/*** takes things to a whole different universe.

Agree great ideas and many have happened to me. Discuss anytime 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
I like to be dominated by a judo mistress, or wrestler