Lost Little šŸ˜ž

LittleHeadSpace

LittleHeadSpace
Posted
I'm going to be brutally honest. Iā€™m relatively new to this, have only recently accepted my little status, and Iā€™m worried Iā€™ll never be able to slip entirely into my ā€œlittle headspace.ā€

Due to my age, insecurities, and almost crippling anxiety, It has become increasingly difficult to find a way to fulfill my needs as a little (Iā€™m a work in progress). Iā€™ve always felt guilty and embarrassed, and an inherent sense of "wrongness" when I try to indulge in my fantasies or explore this side of me. Nevertheless, there is this part of me that NEEDS desperately to be a good girl for her daddy, but I'm struggling.

Most Daddies I've talked to are just interested in physically intimate roleplay and not the guidance or caregiver aspect of the role. Not to say that's not something I'm interested inā€¦ I guess the reason Iā€™m saying all of this is that I want to know if there are daddies out there who are interested in more than just sexting, Or is this just a lost cause?
Posted
Yes there are Daddyā€™s that want to give their little girls all that they needā€¦more than anything physicalā€¦mental and emotional support and peace of mind to me themselves
Posted
Your find the right daddy sooner or later
Posted
We all are a work in progress you are not the only one. As a little I think the best thing you could do is communicate with your daddy. Be open and honest.
Posted
Agreed, however I donā€™t think you have found a good daddy for you yet. We are all a work in progress, Daddyā€™s included.
Keep being open and honest, donā€™t hold yourself back from talking to people, and youā€™ll find what you seek.
Posted
There will be a daddy who likes to encompass the entire little role for you. Not just the physical but requiring you to enjoy your time and what you do for that time is immensely important, coloring or plushies or whatever that is can eventually feel the opposite of shameful if the daddy encourages and rewards. They are out there I promise.
Posted
Yes there are more daddies and mommies who are interested in more then just sex and really really want a little who will listen and ask before they do even at a distance..
Posted
I have some associates who are littles, and YES! There are Daddy Doms out there who want the whole thing, not just a sex toy. Keep your head up, and cling to your boundaries and keep your eye on what you want/need. It may take a while to find it, but when you do, it will be worth it.
Posted
There are daddies out there that you are looking for and you are right to not settle for something you don't want and to keep looking, you will find one that will help you find that space you are looking for where you can truly be yourself without *** or anxiety of being judged in any way shape or form.
DarkArts1066
Posted
The Daddy that you are seeking will be out thereā€¦ why not try creating a list of the attributes which youā€™d like him to have, and post that on your profile?

I am so sorry to hear about your anxiety issues.. but know thisā€¦ there are many, many people on this site who share your ***. With regards to the shame and ā€˜wrongnessā€™ that you are feeling, it may help you to know that most - if not all of us have had a kink or fetish at some point that we have struggled to grasp in its entirety. That feeling of wanting something ā€˜just for yourselfā€™ wihich at the same time feels odd, strange or just plain wrong.

Being a Daddy to someone should be an emotional journey first, and a sexualised one last !ā€¦ otherwise how will either of you ever reach that level of understanding.

The one you seek IS out there. You may just need to tell him what YOUR needs are, in order to find him.

Good luck with your search, and - try not to overthink this too much ā€¦ things will seem clearer.
Posted
Sweetie if your a lost cause so am I. My anxiety coupled with the fact that the last couple of men I have been with or talked to arenā€™t well rounded Doms makes me overthink everything. Currently talking to a guy and worried about him only being one sided too. In the end we are going to have good and bad experiences in and out of kink. Try what your okay with and push yourself a bit each time and if need be message me we can talk. Your not alone and talking and working through the issues helps. I know I donā€™t want just a scene partner who is a Dom I need someone who does care and understands that the caring side is the most important part to getting my true submission.
Posted
Youā€™re not a lost cause. You have to find the right fit, and absolutely there will be a good fit for you.
HexedTempest
Posted
This is very well said. Please message us we have some questions that we would like to ask, being as we are new to this as well.
Posted
Have you ever considered itā€™s not the lifestyle or scene that it is the issue. It maybe the DD/lg dynamic that is?
Posted
A proper Daddy will be primarily interested in the caregiving aspect imo. They will get pleasure from taking care of you in a non-sexual way to help you enjoy little space, which should never have anything happen you havenā€™t consented to. In good practice, age regressed little space is non-sexual. If you feel you canā€™t safely little then Iā€™m not surprised itā€™s been tricky, but it takes time, with a stable partner who you learn to trust.

When a ā€˜Domā€™ jumps straight to sexting, this is a red flag for me. Itā€™s about their needs, not about establishing a longer term connection. Someone interested in a dynamic will wait and set limits and expectations, especially knowing youā€™re new.

Good Daddies exist, thereā€™s just a lot of people who claim the title and want to do whateverā€¦ itā€™s about vetting and taking your time. There are posts on here that are for people new to dynamics to help with this.
  • 3 months later...
Posted

Good evening!

I am a little here and have been in your exact shoes. I can tell you, I have ran into many fake daddies that will mask that they are will to be there but really only want one thing.. Donā€™t fall into these traps, instead really make sure they understand your expectations in giving and receiving in the relationship. This may be difficult, but really take your time in your search to be sure the Daddy you want is really there for what you need. I will also say, you will find your Daddy when you least expect it. I did and I am extremely grateful. Ā If you need a friend to talk to, feel free to message!

Posted
On 7/16/2023 at 9:14 AM, imperfectlyme said:

Sweetie if your a lost cause so am I. My anxiety coupled with the fact that the last couple of men I have been with or talked to arenā€™t well rounded Doms makes me overthink everything. Currently talking to a guy and worried about him only being one sided too. In the end we are going to have good and bad experiences in and out of kink. Try what your okay with and push yourself a bit each time and if need be message me we can talk. Your not alone and talking and working through the issues helps. I know I donā€™t want just a scene partner who is a Dom I need someone who does care and understands that the caring side is the most important part to getting my true submission.

Anxiety is a very common thing.. I have severe anxiety, but that doesnā€™t make either a lost cause. Ā We share similar experiences and feelings:) Iā€™m here for you both!

MasterDarcy1979
Posted

Yes, there are Daddies out there who will care for you and treat you the way that you wish to be treated and cared for.

You just have to be patient. Keep getting yourself out there by making posts and adding comments, etc.

I've had dozens of messages from women who have been so moved by my comments that they're felt compelled to initiate contact with me.