Which type of person do you wanna share your partner with?

Ea****

Posted
Tell us who you'd wanna share your partner with. It could be a specific person or a generalization, but describe the type of person you want to enjoy your partner. It could be because of personality, body type, race, age, whatever blows your hair back.

Personally I'll share my sub who's 21+ with an bbc bull that's younger than she is.
DarkArts1066
Posted
Simple - someone considerate of both our desires. And in return, we would be considerate of theirs. That may sound like a generalisation, but over the years I have arranged many meetings with former partners, myself and others… and some of those people were self centred, and more concerned about their own pleasure than that of my partner - which has always been my primary concern. I find if you are prepared to give, then you will receive. Once you find someone to play with, being able to develop with that person is far better than bouncing from one new playmate to another. It fosters trust, and that leads to better experiences.
Posted
Personally I would not want to share Him with anyone…that’s just me ☺️
Posted
I’m with you in the BBC bull, and to see her lose control as he makes her orgasm over and over would be epic
Posted
For me to share they would need to bring something seriously special to the table.
Posted

I'll only share when the three (or more) of us are enjoying each other simultaneously. No one gets left out.

Posted

I don't think I've ever technically shared my wife.

We have done double-dom scenes together 

and they have done double-domme on me - though that's more them sharing me than vice versa