Your sweet pussy is my addiction #cunnilingus #slave

Posted (edited)

So the sugar tax has today (3 july 19) become a point of difference among candidates for the next british Prime Minister. Everything bad for us is to be taxed out of existence. They call it nudge. But others say "wait for the evidence, no need to rush, it's the poorest who pay". Milkshakes containing 10x the daily recommended daily intake of sugar are in the spotlight.

We don’t think of it that way... but sugar is fucking addictive.

People without a sweet tooth are lucky, but that craving has gotta find outlets elsewhere.

Sweet things, even the most cloyingly sweet, send a signal to our bodies that we’ve gotta get some more of that.

Sweetness... honey drizzling, or juice flowing...

It’s easier to overindulge in something you drink. Be it drug or viscous sweet syrup or a thin juice that fills your head with flavor...

Food is addictive in a sense too, though.

Water is...

More than just needing it to live, your body gives you some rewards when you eat certain things, favorite things.

When you drink when you’re dehydrated...

When you get off, with some sweet encouragement keeping you going.

Addiction is just the feeling that your desire for something is more than merely a suggestion.

More than a want, or a whim...

You fucking need something sweet, sometimes.

And sometimes you need... guidance. Sometimes you need someone not just to lead you to water but to make you drink deep until you’re satisfied, overindulged, out of it on happiness...

My Miss took my hunger and in her twisted mindfuck hypnotic way used my craving for sweetness as a sexual weapon. This is how she did it.

I'll lay out on my bed... see every glistening inch of my skin...

See my legs spread and the particular way dim light, or flickering flame, or your hungry eyes, reflect what is there...

I’m wet, sweetie.

I’m slick and sticky and dripping...

Desire and exercises of hypnotic control can do some funny things...

Link one thing to another...

And you can end up with a whole new interesting combination...

Sweetness...

Stare at my pussy.

You like the look of my wet lips, pussy lips shining with lube. I’m horny, that means I’m turned on... that’s what that wet shine means.

You need to turn me on, because it feels like this... triumphant, satisfying your hunger.

You’ve got that drive, that little spark...

And its not just for sweets.

Not just for a drink...

Not just for good food...

For sex, for me.

You want me to feel good, and there's an easy way to do it... to remind you... to encourage you.

That sweetness is gonna reach right down into your brain. My pussy is dripping and waiting for your tongue, your mouth, waiting for you to take a long slow lick of the source of your new addiction...

And now you might have some clue what's happening, or maybe you’re not sure yet...

Either one is okay. Look at my pussy. Look at that dark skin, the pink slit in the center, the perfect spreading of a flower heavy with nectar, covered in honey, dripping and sticky-sweet...

You want it...

And to get it, all you have to do is listen to me for a little bit.

If you float, if you drift, if you get hot under the collar, realize that’s expected.

You should be getting turned on, when you’re going to tongue fuck your new favorite treat. You’re gonna be somewhere very good inside your head, and if your body’s just doing what I want, that’s all the better right?

Look at how evenly my juices spread over the mound of my pussy... I push my fingers in and ***t my fluids over the slick completely smooth exterior, making sure it all shines and draws your eyes...

One of my hands is playing with my breasts, too, but I want to leave my pussy mostly untouched... so you can see your new addiction getting sticky and cool in the air...

You’re gonna lick me clean, turn me on, keep on tasting, keep on drinking it up...

Pussy addiction... til the sweetness overwhelms you and I link up something else.

There are two connections I’m gonna make right now, and one is obvious and one is a surprise...

Your hunger...

You hunger for my pussy.

You want to get completely cunt drunk and I’m gonna let you...

The first taste is gonna be so good. First slurp on my slit, drunk on it.

You can taste my clit, you can lick the outer lips, but everywhere you taste gets you drunk on my honey.

Taste it good, let yourself do what you do. Satisfy your hunger in the taste of me...

Sweet...

My juices are sweet, my lips are sweet, my body is sweet and it is your very favorite treat. I let you loose. If I hold you back you extent your tongue and strain to taste...

The image in your brain.

My pussy.

Getting cunt drunk on me...

That’s the first link...

Linking, wiring, connecting up... cunt drunk and fucked up on my taste and smell and the shine on my pussy.

It's shining for you, catches your eye.

You eat pussy and your hunger goes away...

But the second your tongue leaves my tasty slit, you’re craving again.

In your head, the dark skin, the pink slit, spreading, shining inside...

I’m so hot it might scorch your lips, so worked up inside.

So get your tongue deep. Get your head all fucked up on me.

My pussy is honey on your lips and on your tongue...

Wash it over you, lavish attention, taste me. Really taste me.

Tongue deep, face right up against my slit, your head between my legs and my pussy on your mind.

Cunt drunk and tongue fucking me to get at more of the honey you need. This taste is so good you’re going to have to go for it as long as I let you...

Long as I offer you my cunt you’re gonna be lapping, licking, getting all this good feeling drunken serving licking slurping as deep in your head as you can.

Cunt drunk and fucked up on my taste. Go ahead... lick.

Go ahead get in there... mmmmm....

Make me feel it, make me remember... maybe it shouldn’t be just one of us getting hooked on this.

Hooked on pussy. Addicted to that sweetness...

My juices are sweet and it goes to your head.

Sweet evaporation of thoughts.

Sweet surrender of your body...

There's a second thing linked. Your hunger, your addiction to sweetness, the particular sweetness of my juices, that was the first thing...

The second thing is... you’re going to lick me right up... and feel it somewhere else.

You can jerk off. But come on, do you really have to?

My pussy turning you on...

The honey is in you...

You’re drinking me, slurping my slit... cunt drunk and its reaching a head.

You’re gonna come... at some point you’ve gotta come...

That honey carries my need into you. I really need to get off.

You really need to get off.

My pussy, wired right to your dick...

Your dick is gonna feel good... lick my pussy, feels like a tongue is licking your dick...

Lick me til you come...

it's up inside you, my honey and my pussy and you’re breathing it in.

I’m squeezing around your cheeks...

Compressing your face. Lick me deep. Taste me deep.

Lap it all up.

Lick up your treat, your sweet, your honey because I’m letting myself get this horny for you.

So you can taste...

Lick it hard and your cock jumps hard.

Eat me out until YOU come, rather than me.

Eat me out because that's your job right now.

You can lick anywhere, taste my outer lips, push through into the pink folds, take my clit under its tight hood a little darker than the rest of the skin, and make me so turned on that it pokes out for you to focus on.

The juice makes you turned on, makes your dick jump, makes your brain just shut down...

You’re licking and that’s the best fucking thing you could do.

My hips are gonna move, rise up, push onto your face.

And when I move my pussy back and forth, you follow my slit.

Keep your tongue fucking glued to my cunt and get drunk off it.

Your dick jumps, it jumps because you lick.

Lick my cunt, feel your dick jerk.

Lick me til you’re fucking cumming, making a puddle on the floor.

Pump if you gotta, pump that drippy fuckstick of yours if you really gotta...

But my sweet cunt is enough.

Captivate, lick me up, drunk until you just come on it...

My honey is getting all focused in your system, all locked around your brain and tongue.

it's wrapping over your dick too. Hot and juicy.

Your dick feels heavy and that's stroking it, throbbing and ringing in your head like a bell.

The only clear thing, only thing in your cunt drunk world right now is my pussy, the only thing that isn’t blurry, is so clear..

My honey is sweet.

Your dick is connected to my pussy. If you lick me, you feel good.

If you just do it... do this forever.

Taste my slit, slurp it up, slut your brain up on me.

This is it, your dick needs to feel good. If you think you’re gonna come, you’re right...

So move your hips like I’m movin’ mine, thrusting against your face...

ten...

You’re captivated contained and controlled in my pussy and its wet juicy control.

That’s good.

Keep it up.

Lick it deep.

Keep your tongue right on my slip...

Nine...

I like when you lick but you know obsessing over something makes your submitting brain also like its little try at dominance...

What would turn me on?

Eight...

What would make me unable to hold back until I come and gush my juices onto your tongue, what would make my honeyed pussy control your dick and surrender to it at the same time...

Seven...

If you came.

Face it, if I see your eyes close as pleasure happens, if I hear the spurt of your cum onto the floor far below, if I know you’re licking me while you get off....

Well fuuuuck....

It’d be hard to hold back.

I’m working... I’m all tight, and I’m getting even more soaked.

So keep licking, but also come...

Six....

If you come for me, your brain all wound up in my honey, knowing sweetness and my pussy are one and the same....

Five....

You feel that? How you throb?

Your dick is hungry for release.

My pussy is setting a good example.

Hungry and horny....

And that honey dripping out of me...

Something is dripping out of you too.

It’s going to come squirting out soon.

Spray a hot load all over. Come as hard and messy as you can, and you know I’ll get turned on too...

You want more of your treat, more of my honey?

You should lick hard but also get your dick to come... do whatever you have to.

Four...

Your brain is making it happen, turning those honey-lubricated gears into the right position...

Orgasm is mostly mental. If you’re turned on, if your fetish is going down in front of you...

Fetish for my pussy. My pussy in particular.

My honeyed slit slipping in... shining in front of you.

Taste it, you can taste that shining honey...

<snap>

Taste my honey...

Three....

Surrender to my sweet slit.

Cunt drunk....

Drugged deep.

You want it need it and now you have it.

Lick me up until you come.

Worship pussy, let the pussy control you with its honey...

Thoughts like that.

A slippery slit that will get hotter and more soaked...

If you come for me, I’ll be drenched and twitching, wrapped around your head.

I’ll come and cover your chin and mouth with my honey...

I’ll keep on coming... if you come.

That’s motivation...

Two...

Motivation enough... you gotta get motivated to come for a wet hot pussy? Honey controls you...

Lick it up, cunt drunk and sinking deep.

Deep for my pussy.

Deep under my control...

Come for me and I’ll keep you coming...

Come for me and you’ll just have made that link... linking your mouth, to my pussy, to your craving for sweetness...

To your dick coming when my pussy comes.

That’ll make you lick.

As addicted to eating me out and tasting my honey, as you are to jerking your dick...

One...

<snap>

<faster, sound excited, orgasmic>

Taste me lick me and get my juice in you, fuck, focus on my clit, suck it up, suck on it and get the honey in...

You like how I taste, how I smell... how I make you feel.

My pussy, the drunken feeling of light headed happy giddy joy at just tasting it...

Just licking that slick honey and you’re in the right place to do it...

All you see, taste, feel, is my pussy and the heat off it...

Good. Lick it.

Let your dick come...

Let your tongue work...

Sweetness, hunger, honey, my pussy, your dick... all in this together.

Licking me is way better than jerking off... and... you arrive...

In the same place....

Mmmmm....

Good. Good tongue, good you, good hard dick squirting...

Remember...

But, how could you forget?

My sweetness is yours, sweet boy. And you'll return to it daily now as your only means of climax. You'll beg and cry for a lick. Hopelessly devoted to pleasing me. For my pleasure is your pleasure.  I'll message you wherever I am and needing your tongue  and you'll come running to me. You'll know exactly what to do as I part my legs for you . I own your tongue now sweet boy. And I own you.

And that how I came to spend my days sitting hopelessly by my phone awaiting her signal. Longing to quench my thirst for her sweetness.  Reduced. Diminished. Her cunt licking bitch!

Edited by Deleted Member
title change
Posted

I cannot help but respond to this.... This is a yummy very visual interactive writing and one I very much needed to read this morning.  Thank you again @purrfectpanther for yet another erotic writing.... you never disappoint.

Posted
Absolutely lovvvvvvvvve this! *drools*
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Update: had a fantasy of a new experience drowning while pleasing a squirting woman. Would a scuba mask kill the mood ? Just asking.