Help me

Sh****

Posted
How can I get a gangbang initiated and why is it so hard ?
Posted
Just go to a local bar, tell the guys there what you want, I'm pretty sure it'll happen for you
Posted
I mean prob the obvious. No vetting pratices listed, sti test, no paremeters..no limits. Mouth, back door, front door. Location hotel, house, dungeon. Saftey first. Do some research and in no time you will have folks lined up to run trains on you.
Posted
In a bdsm context it’s impossible. Because one dom may want you to wear lingerie and the other may want nothing at all under your dress. In a non bdsm context, men judge other men just as women judge other women. Groupsex is a very explicit arena of judgement. Then there’s the complications of disease, which normal STI testing doesn’t get everything.
luffy-insta-tgh_oul
Posted
its probably the place,back door and safety reason
Posted

the problem is a lot of guys are fantasists. 

Having been to a few gangbangs each one has had in common that considerably fewer men turn up than actually said they would.  And I dunno why they no show ultimately.  Whether it's a worry there'll be other guys there, or they might be unable to perform, or some other insecurity. Who knows?

So... go to a swingers club. Especially on any form of 'Greedy Girls' night.  The guys that are there are already shown not to be timewasters (they're out/there!) and have some experience of having sex in front of people 

Posted
Be disease free, find the right man, and you shouldn't have a problem. It won't happen over night, possibly can, but should not take long either
Posted
You wouldn't have to ask me twice in game! But the issue is all the stuff that's out there. I guess get everyone that would like to join her checked first. I've heard you can get a card that shows your disease free.
Posted

in terms of STIs

the best protection remains using condoms.  

routine testing is also good practice - this is something that is more normalised if you do go to a swingers club than if you try to meet randos online 

Posted
I don't really understand how it would be hard. What difficulties are you finding?
Posted
2 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

in terms of STIs

the best protection remains using condoms.  

routine testing is also good practice - this is something that is more normalised if you do go to a swingers club than if you try to meet randos online 

Condoms don’t prevent HPV (genital warts that lead to cervical cancer) nor do they prevent herpes, tge two most common STIs. What’s worse is that you could have the virus in your system and not know it.

Posted
14 minutes ago, devilsdreams said:

Condoms don’t prevent HPV (genital warts that lead to cervical cancer) nor do they prevent herpes, tge two most common STIs. What’s worse is that you could have the virus in your system and not know it.

The warts strain of HPV doesn't lead to cervical cancer.
Genital warts alone do not lead to cervical cancer.
The strain that can cause cervical cancer (in about 10% of HPV cases) is called High Risk HPV.
It doesn't show any symptoms which is why approx 80% of sexually active people get it at some point.
Women find out from a smear test .
But you're right that condoms don't prevent transmission in 100% of cases

Posted
28 minutes ago, LostBabyGirl said:

The warts strain of HPV doesn't lead to cervical cancer.
Genital warts alone do not lead to cervical cancer.
The strain that can cause cervical cancer (in about 10% of HPV cases) is called High Risk HPV.
It doesn't show any symptoms which is why approx 80% of sexually active people get it at some point.
Women find out from a smear test .
But you're right that condoms don't prevent transmission in 100% of cases

This is piss poor unverified statements that put men, women and the community at risk. Specifically because you are downplaying a virus that is spreading like wildfire and downplaying g the seriousness of the effects of it. “HPV can cause cervical and other cancers including cancer of the vulva, vagina, penis or anus. Itcanalso cause cancer at the back of the throat (called oropharygneal cancer). This can include the base of the tongue and to cold. Cancer often takes years, even decades, to develop after a person gets HPV.” Copied directly from the center for disease control. That said, “genital warts “ is the common colloquialism for HPV because that was the original term medical practitioners used before they knew what they do now. Speaking of which there is a vaccine to “help” prevent HPV but there’s no cure for it yet because the medical industry doesn’t ow enough about it. So your stats are useless because tomorrow they could be entirely wrong…..just as they were wrong about coronavirus. Bottom line, if you have sec with someone with warts/HPV you are at risk for getting cancer. Stop putting people at risk by suggesting you only have a 10 percent chance of getting cancer.

Posted
You're really down for a gangbang hit me up. I tell you what I hope. I ll hook you up
Posted
4 hours ago, DoctorOctopus said:
Just go to a local bar, tell the guys there what you want, I'm pretty sure it'll happen for you

Dude do you realize what dangerous advice that is? Cmon man…

Posted
1 minute ago, TallBastard said:

Ask me if I care

Posted
5 minutes ago, fatman247 said:

Ask me if I care

If you don’t care about anything or anyone then why are you alive? If you only care about yourself then I hope you are single and lonely the rest of your life.

Posted
1 hour ago, devilsdreams said:

This is piss poor unverified statements that put men, women and the community at risk. Specifically because you are downplaying a virus that is spreading like wildfire and downplaying g the seriousness of the effects of it. “HPV can cause cervical and other cancers including cancer of the vulva, vagina, penis or anus. Itcanalso cause cancer at the back of the throat (called oropharygneal cancer). This can include the base of the tongue and to cold. Cancer often takes years, even decades, to develop after a person gets HPV.” Copied directly from the center for disease control. That said, “genital warts “ is the common colloquialism for HPV because that was the original term medical practitioners used before they knew what they do now. Speaking of which there is a vaccine to “help” prevent HPV but there’s no cure for it yet because the medical industry doesn’t ow enough about it. So your stats are useless because tomorrow they could be entirely wrong…..just as they were wrong about coronavirus. Bottom line, if you have sec with someone with warts/HPV you are at risk for getting cancer. Stop putting people at risk by suggesting you only have a 10 percent chance of getting cancer.

Dude chill, her information is valid. There are 80-100 different strains of HPV and 12 of them are known to cause genital infections that lead to cervical cancer. However, HPV causes 95-99% of all cervical cancers. And yes, some strains have been linked with cancers of the head, neck, and other parts of the body. That information comes directly from Walboomers et al., “Human Papillomavirus is a Necessary Cause of Cervical Cancer Worldwide”. You’re both right, and no one is saying any of it should not be taken seriously…but she is correct. The strain(s) that cause genital warts are not the same strain(s) that cause cervical cancers. I’m reading a book on raising children in a hypersexual culture, and there are some shocking statistics, such as 45% of African American ***s and young adults test positive for genital herpes (HSV). That doesn’t include the ones that never get tested. Mind. Blown. Or this statistic: One in four sexually active ***s is living with an STD as we speak, and that number is rising. 🤯

Posted
24 minutes ago, fatman247 said:

Ask me if I care

Wow. Just wow. First of all, nobody was asking you in the first place, and secondly, I hope you meet someone that cares as little as you, and she gives you a handful of little viral “gifts” for you to remember her by. Asshat.

Posted
2 minutes ago, TallBastard said:

Wow. Just wow. First of all, nobody was asking you in the first place, and secondly, I hope you meet someone that cares as little as you, and she gives you a handful of little viral “gifts” for you to remember her by. Asshat.

Listen when someone comments on something that I have to say of course. I got something to say a 38 states overseas 6 times and out of my 45 years. I've never caught a std So all that little wine wamp bullshit that you got going on. You go ahead and save it for the next man You just scared to get your dick wet

Posted
29 minutes ago, TallBastard said:

What's again ask me if I care

Posted
19 minutes ago, TallBastard said:

Dude chill, her information is valid. There are 80-100 different strains of HPV and 12 of them are known to cause genital infections that lead to cervical cancer. However, HPV causes 95-99% of all cervical cancers. And yes, some strains have been linked with cancers of the head, neck, and other parts of the body. That information comes directly from Walboomers et al., “Human Papillomavirus is a Necessary Cause of Cervical Cancer Worldwide”. You’re both right, and no one is saying any of it should not be taken seriously…but she is correct. The strain(s) that cause genital warts are not the same strain(s) that cause cervical cancers. I’m reading a book on raising children in a hypersexual culture, and there are some shocking statistics, such as 45% of African American ***s and young adults test positive for genital herpes (HSV). That doesn’t include the ones that never get tested. Mind. Blown. Or this statistic: One in four sexually active ***s is living with an STD as we speak, and that number is rising. 🤯

Genital warts IS HPV just as AIDS is hiv. “HPV is the virus that causes genital warts” copied directly from the MAYO clinic. Yes, there is a variation in strain but there’s also a variation in peoples immune system. As I’ve already stated, some people could have HPV and not have any symptoms (visible warts). And I’ll say again, downgrading it puts people at risk because they get in their heads “oh I have a great immune system, I’m not going to get warts and cancer”. PS, it ain’t just women that get cancer from HPV. So your “calm down” thing is totally unwarranted…….unless you love getting cancer.

Posted
8 minutes ago, devilsdreams said:

Genital warts IS HPV just as AIDS is hiv. “HPV is the virus that causes genital warts” copied directly from the MAYO clinic. Yes, there is a variation in strain but there’s also a variation in peoples immune system. As I’ve already stated, some people could have HPV and not have any symptoms (visible warts). And I’ll say again, downgrading it puts people at risk because they get in their heads “oh I have a great immune system, I’m not going to get warts and cancer”. PS, it ain’t just women that get cancer from HPV. So your “calm down” thing is totally unwarranted…….unless you love getting cancer.

HPV consists of a hundred of more individual strains and the strains that cause cervical cancer are not the strains that cause genital warts. AIDS is a syndrome CAUSED BY the HIV virus. You can be HIV+ and not have AIDS yet. You’re so confidently wrong it would be funny if it weren’t such a serious topic. Please educate yourself. You’re quoting dumbed-down bullet points on a website, I’m quoting published, peer-reviewed research findings.

Posted
Wtf none of these comments were helpful lol
Posted
Make more friends in the lifestyle or be pretty upfront with the ppl you want to be a part of gb. Literally offer the situation see where it lands and makes plans.