Help me

Sh****

Posted
6 hours ago, devilsdreams said:

Condoms don’t prevent HPV (genital warts that lead to cervical cancer) nor do they prevent herpes, tge two most common STIs. What’s worse is that you could have the virus in your system and not know it.

they don't prevent those, no - but they do reduce risk and do also protect against other more serious STIs

And yeah - routine testing does not pick up HPV or Herpes without symptoms - which is why people shouldn't use terms like "clean" or "disease free"

Both Herpes and HPV are minor - that doesn't mean they should be ignored.

(and yes, there is a cancer risk with some strains of HPV - but there's also a cancer risk with eating meat and drinking coffee - if we get into every cancer risk then we will have no life if we try to avoid everything) 

Posted
If you lived closer, I have a couple guys I could call for that
Posted
10 hours ago, TallBastard said:

HPV consists of a hundred of more individual strains and the strains that cause cervical cancer are not the strains that cause genital warts. AIDS is a syndrome CAUSED BY the HIV virus. You can be HIV+ and not have AIDS yet. You’re so confidently wrong it would be funny if it weren’t such a serious topic. Please educate yourself. You’re quoting dumbed-down bullet points on a website, I’m quoting published, peer-reviewed research findings.

Covid-19 is still Covid-19 whether you call it covid or wuhan virus. Warts aren’t one particular strain of HPV, they are aSYMPTOM that SOME people get from HPV, cancer is a result that SOME people get from HPV. It’s right there on the Center of Disease Control website, so it’s you vs biological science and 100s of millions of people that have HPV. And cancer as a result. It’s called epistemology and preponderance of evidence. I’ve provided my empirical evidence via my sources. All you’ve done is the “I’m right, you’re wrong because I said so” straw man fallacy. If you think the CDC and the Mayo clinic is wrong, then prove it……and if you can prove them wrong then why don’t YOU create the cure for HPV and resulting cancers.

Posted
5 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

they don't prevent those, no - but they do reduce risk and do also protect against other more serious STIs

And yeah - routine testing does not pick up HPV or Herpes without symptoms - which is why people shouldn't use terms like "clean" or "disease free"

Both Herpes and HPV are minor - that doesn't mean they should be ignored.

(and yes, there is a cancer risk with some strains of HPV - but there's also a cancer risk with eating meat and drinking coffee - if we get into every cancer risk then we will have no life if we try to avoid everything) 

“It’s just HPV”, “it’s just herpes”. Thats the kind of attitude of someone that doesn’t value their own life and the life of others. Cancer is in fact pretty serious, have YOU gone through chemotherapy yourself. Have you had cervical cancer? Do you have herpes ? Rhetorical questions, don’t divulge your personal health publicly. If youhad any of the above you definitely wouldn’t be putting your sexual health on the back burner (pun intended). Particularly herpes because those that have it can pretty much only have sex with others that have it (unless they lie about not having it which is a crime). Herpes usually spreads to the face and is quite visible and obvious, to which those people are then cared for, but in the back of peoples minds those with lip sores are ostracized by society. Yes, condoms prevent SOME transmission and you are better off with a condom and dam than without it, but the point is people get the impression that they are totally safe if they wear one, whe they just aren’t. And I will argue with you that herpes and cancer are better than other diseases you may get by not wearing a condom.

Posted
24 minutes ago, devilsdreams said:

f youhad any of the above you definitely wouldn’t be putting your sexual health on the back burner

I get tested, at a clinic, every 28 days.

25 minutes ago, devilsdreams said:

Yes, condoms prevent SOME transmission and you are better off with a condom and dam than without it, but the point is people get the impression that they are totally safe if they wear one, whe they just aren’t.

Yep and that's the same with anything - but wearing one especially in higher risk situations is always a good idea.

Posted

I'm also vaccinated against HPV and Hep B.

This is also something I would encourage anyone who is likely to have multiple sexual partners to do.

Posted
52 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

Yep and that's the same with anything - but wearing one especially in higher risk situations is always a good idea.

Guardasil doesn’t protect you from all strains of HPV. My point is, you are NEVER totally risk free and it’s guys that don’t want to take those risks is why the original poster can’t get gangbangs(one of the reasons). If you are someone that does bdsm, which is high risk as well, then you should actually know the risks because ignorance or saying “only some strains” isn’t going to get you any less jail time.

Posted
53 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I'm also vaccinated against HPV and Hep B.

This is also something I would encourage anyone who is likely to have multiple sexual partners to do.

Congratulations, but you a still get and have herpes, guardasil doesn’t prevent all strains of HPV and you can still get hep a. The point is you are never totally risk free and tge more risks you take (like gangbangs) the higher your chances are you’ll get burned.

Posted
1 hour ago, devilsdreams said:

Covid-19 is still Covid-19 whether you call it covid or wuhan virus. Warts aren’t one particular strain of HPV, they are aSYMPTOM that SOME people get from HPV, cancer is a result that SOME people get from HPV. It’s right there on the Center of Disease Control website, so it’s you vs biological science and 100s of millions of people that have HPV. And cancer as a result. It’s called epistemology and preponderance of evidence. I’ve provided my empirical evidence via my sources. All you’ve done is the “I’m right, you’re wrong because I said so” straw man fallacy. If you think the CDC and the Mayo clinic is wrong, then prove it……and if you can prove them wrong then why don’t YOU create the cure for HPV and resulting cancers.

The problem with your argument is that you’re factually incorrect, and using your inability to understand the facts as the basis for your being correct.
It’s not just covid-19 either. The original strain had one fatality rate, or x, and each subsequent variant has its own fatality rate, y, z, and so on.
It’s common knowledge that some strains can cause some cancers, other strains can cause other cancers, and other strains can cause warts, so your not understanding those facts is simply not my problem.
It’s pretty hilarious though that you’re accusing me of using a strawman argument, considering I cited my source, which was peer-reviewed research, and you’re reading bullet points off a website and sadly, not even understanding them.
So here you go big guy. You asked me to cite my sources? Ok, here’s the National Institutes for Health (NIH), spelling it out for you in plain english. If you can’t understand the truth about HPV from these facts, then you probably shouldn’t be engaging in any activity that could results in a pregnancy.

From the site:

“HPV is a group of more than 200 related viruses, some of which are spread through vaginal, anal, or oral sex. Sexually transmitted HPV types fall into two groups, low risk and high risk.
Low-risk HPVs mostly cause no disease. However, a few low-risk HPV types can cause warts on or around the genitals, anus, mouth, or throat.
High-risk HPVs can cause several types of cancer. There are about 14 high-risk HPV types including HPV 16, 18, 31, 33, 35, 39, 45, 51, 52, 56, 58, 59, 66, and 68. Two of these, HPV16 and HPV18, are responsible for most HPV-related cancers.

Most HPV infections don’t cause cancer: Your immune system usually controls HPV infections so they don’t cause cancer.

High-risk HPV infections that persist can cause cancer: Sometimes HPV infections are not successfully controlled by your immune system. When a high-risk HPV infection persists for many years, it can lead to cell changes that, if untreated, may get worse over time and become cancer.”
So you see, my ignorant friend, you are in fact wrong, and confidently so. HPV is not all one disease and you just get whatever symptoms your immune system decides. In order to develop genital warts AND cervical cancer, you would have to have two SEPARATE infections of two different strains of HPV. You’ve been educated. You’re welcome.

Posted
7 minutes ago, devilsdreams said:

Guardasil doesn’t protect you from all strains of HPV. My point is, you are NEVER totally risk free and it’s guys that don’t want to take those risks is why the original poster can’t get gangbangs(one of the reasons). If you are someone that does bdsm, which is high risk as well, then you should actually know the risks because ignorance or saying “only some strains” isn’t going to get you any less jail time.

yep - so... absolutely

you are never risk free and this is something which has to always be considered in any environment.

Now as I say, yes there is a risk of cancer from HPV - but there is also a risk from eating red meat, from smoking, from driving a petrol vehicle and so on.

But, I'll be honest.  I bet you a pound to a penny that the guys who sign up to do gang bangs and then flake or no show aren't because they're worried about cancer.  

Posted

To try to get things back on track

I think one of the problems like a lot of things is someone will go "who would be interested in this....?" and a bunch of people might put their hands up - and then it's like "OK, this is the date, time and rules" and suddenly it doesn't work for some people. Because that's life.

But there is also the element that some people like the idea or the fantasy.  As I say, the guys serious about it are going to appropriate clubs where there's a lot they can also see before they decide if they want to partake or not : even to the point of if they're feeling it or not.

To arrange one privately you have to work backwards.  Before you start looking for people to partake
Where are you having it? When?  Who is spotting? Because it's ideal to have someone not part of the fucking to keep an eye on everyone else following the rules, but also to be able to make sure everyone has what they need

What are the rules?

What are you doing about fluffers?

Because there is a big difference on who you will attract if you can already give a date and time and so they know what to expect.

But even with the best planned thing up front, there are always flakes.  And maybe some do get into assorted whataboutisms - but it doesn't help you. 

The thing is, of course, is once you've done one - even if it's underattended, or just a 3 some, or whatever, then you have someone you know will turn up who is a good basis for future plans

Posted
Why is everyone hung up on some else's point of view that this posts had turn into a bunch of drama. SMH
Posted
12 hours ago, TallBastard said:

The problem with your argument is that you’re factually incorrect, and using your inability to understand the facts as the basis for your being correct.
It’s not just covid-19 either. The original strain had one fatality rate, or x, and each subsequent variant has its own fatality rate, y, z, and so on.
It’s common knowledge that some strains can cause some cancers, other strains can cause other cancers, and other strains can cause warts, so your not understanding those facts is simply not my problem.
It’s pretty hilarious though that you’re accusing me of using a strawman argument, considering I cited my source, which was peer-reviewed research, and you’re reading bullet points off a website and sadly, not even understanding them.
So here you go big guy. You asked me to cite my sources? Ok, here’s the National Institutes for Health (NIH), spelling it out for you in plain english. If you can’t understand the truth about HPV from these facts, then you probably shouldn’t be engaging in any activity that could results in a pregnancy.

From the site:

“HPV is a group of more than 200 related viruses, some of which are spread through vaginal, anal, or oral sex. Sexually transmitted HPV types fall into two groups, low risk and high risk.
Low-risk HPVs mostly cause no disease. However, a few low-risk HPV types can cause warts on or around the genitals, anus, mouth, or throat.
High-risk HPVs can cause several types of cancer. There are about 14 high-risk HPV types including HPV 16, 18, 31, 33, 35, 39, 45, 51, 52, 56, 58, 59, 66, and 68. Two of these, HPV16 and HPV18, are responsible for most HPV-related cancers.

Most HPV infections don’t cause cancer: Your immune system usually controls HPV infections so they don’t cause cancer.

High-risk HPV infections that persist can cause cancer: Sometimes HPV infections are not successfully controlled by your immune system. When a high-risk HPV infection persists for many years, it can lead to cell changes that, if untreated, may get worse over time and become cancer.”
So you see, my ignorant friend, you are in fact wrong, and confidently so. HPV is not all one disease and you just get whatever symptoms your immune system decides. In order to develop genital warts AND cervical cancer, you would have to have two SEPARATE infections of two different strains of HPV. You’ve been educated. You’re welcome.

Are you ok? Not only are you arguing a non-sequitur to the original post but you are actually confirming my original statement that HPV causes cancer. You need help dudebruh.

Posted
12 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

yep - so... absolutely

you are never risk free and this is something which has to always be considered in any environment.

Now as I say, yes there is a risk of cancer from HPV - but there is also a risk from eating red meat, from smoking, from driving a petrol vehicle and so on.

But, I'll be honest.  I bet you a pound to a penny that the guys who sign up to do gang bangs and then flake or no show aren't because they're worried about cancer.  

I already mentioned other possible reasons. Males are competitive when it comes to sex. That said, if someone was worried about getting a virus they wouldn’t flake because they wouldn’t sign up for the gangbang in the first place.

Posted
10 hours ago, Barlow70 said:
Why is everyone hung up on some else's point of view that this posts had turn into a bunch of drama. SMH

It’s because bdsm is surrounded by pretentious people (not just men) with control issues and absolutely fragile egos. The sad part is bdsm, women and subs entourage those egos by admiring status. Ironically, it’s those egos that will prevent men from gangbangs. Take a look at the conversation Ive been having, my opponents are not interested in safety as a priority, they are interested in winning an argument.

Posted
1 hour ago, devilsdreams said:

Are you ok? Not only are you arguing a non-sequitur to the original post but you are actually confirming my original statement that HPV causes cancer. You need help dudebruh.

Lol ok. If you wanna deal in absolutes, go right ahead. You were proven wrong, so now you’re playin it all nonchalant and somehow still completely missing the key information that only SOME HPV causes cancer. Textbook troll behavior. I’m washing my hands of you and your childishness.

Posted

This has gone way off topic - Locked (Sorry OP)