Bisexual guys

De****

Posted
I’m into naked cuddling and body touching. Kissing.
Posted

Many things, predominantly (pun not intended) sadism. 

Posted

I am open to trying most thing atleast once with the exception of ***, vomit and poop 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Still vanilla to the bi experience so i'd have to say handjobs and blowjobs.

Posted

Heavily into feet, chains, caning. Have a massive interest in prison play as well and 24/7 slavery.

Posted

Wrestling in mud, oil. Grappling. I like to be talked down to and humiliated by other men and often in front of my female partner. But there is a duality in me where I fight against that. I find the love/hate aspect of the parallel truth cathartic. It's led to some interesting scenarios. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I'm into all sorts, and my pics give a taster hint!  BDSM, spanking, E-stim, s6cking, fucking and lots more! Based near Brighton UK. 

welshslaveboy
Posted
On 10/4/2023 at 11:44 PM, bhanger said:

I'm into all sorts, and my pics give a taster hint!  BDSM, spanking, E-stim, s6cking, fucking and lots more! Based near Brighton UK. 

Yum

Posted
I wish to be bound and ***, and let a Dom have his way with me. Hasn’t ever happened, but it is the dream!
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I want to cum on a guy's face or give him a creampie.

welshslaveboy
Posted
On 11/4/2023 at 5:50 PM, OG_Kaoz said:

I want to cum on a guy's face or give him a creampie.

Whilst that guy is cruelly restrained?

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I'm fairly certain I'm not bi, rather straight, but having a guy watch me jerk off is a turn on for me.....

Posted
I so badly want to have a 3sum with 2 bi men I want to watch them fuck, share sucking a cock with a man, to be fucked and face fucked while they makeout above me
Posted
On 11/21/2023 at 4:53 PM, embby6690 said:

I so badly want to have a 3sum with 2 bi men I want to watch them fuck, share sucking a cock with a man, to be fucked and face fucked while they makeout above me

For me that's the only way I would like a threesome, if all three individuals participate fully with each other. 3 way oral sex is hot. 

Posted
8 hours ago, Sammy94u said:

For me that's the only way I would like a threesome, if all three individuals participate fully with each other. 3 way oral sex is hot. 

Totally agree

Posted
On 11/21/2023 at 4:53 PM, embby6690 said:

Yeeesss.... very similar here, everybody enjoying each other 🥵

Only I'm not subby, so the logistics in my fantasies look a bit different. 

Posted
Sunday at 05:25 PM, ThaliaVirago said:

Yeeesss.... very similar here, everybody enjoying each other 🥵

Only I'm not subby, so the logistics in my fantasies look a bit different. 

There is a component of accountability in a threesome that can guarantee everyone gets off but also a vulnerability that the other two might take advantage of.

Posted
21 hours ago, FetBrian said:

There is a component of accountability in a threesome that can guarantee everyone gets off but also a vulnerability that the other two might take advantage of.

Ehh... I get what you're saying and don't disagree necessarily but also feel like it's not exactly the same discussion.