Taking Another Step: Frequenting my Fetish

CVT1998

Posted

Hey all,

In the last few months, I’ve been trying to look more into what I’m  into sexually. For the longest while, I’ve been into feet. Save a few relationships that have come and gone, I haven’t done much with it in a while now. 

I do have a very few people I can talk to about my fetish with, but I don’t think they would be interested in anything else. How do I go about finding girls/women who are into/open towards foot fetishes? I feel especially for younger people, it’s looked down on and has a bad reputation of sorts. Anyone have any suggestions? Anything is helpful, thank you!

Posted

I often felt/***ed foot fetish was looked down on, but actually, a little bit less so than I thought.

One thing you have to consider is that most women's dealings with foot fetishists have come from guys who've come into inboxes (on any site) just to talk about feet - and that can be objectifying and offputting

One thing I've learned how to not be associated with the creeps is to not behave like one.  Look at the behaviour women find off-putting and don't do that.

In most of my relationships I've enjoyed foot play - but in every case it was about the relationship first and that just became something I liked to do.   I think a lot of women are open to a foot fetishist but there's a difference between looking for someone who is into it (makes it look like your interest is feet) and open to it (looks like your interest is them)