Word selection and your partners

Ci****

Posted
Dick vs Cock
Cunt vs Pussy
Good girl vs Princess

As a dom, I find myself measured almost always when it comes to what I say to my subs. Knowing when the moment calls for aggression or even just a different phrase seems intuitive at this point. Just wanted a place for any of you to share what you enjoy being called or call your partners, how you know when to call them certain titles, whether it's strategic or just a feeling that you tap into/what those titles do for you
Posted
Language/word choice is really important and there are many different shades of language that are specific to each mood, each situation, each sub. Salute to you for recognizing all of this and exploring it. I think that communication is a huge part play, and the degrees of language used can shape a scene, for sure.
Posted
I think it depends entirely on the dynamic/people within it.

I didn’t used to call anyone Sir outside of teasing/play until I met someone who liked me to and made me feel comfortable enough to do so.

But also I don’t really like to have a pet name that my Dom has used for another sub. I am unique and we are unique so what he calls me ought to be unique to me. The name he calls me is unlikely one is ever pick but I not love it and it is very apt given my desire (or crazy arsed wish/hope) for a fairytale happy ever after.

Which is contradictory to what I said above re calling him Sir (as others have used that name for him) so, I’m weird.

That said, I’m not sure that was the point of your post so sorry for going off on a tangent.

There are some words I actively hate (likely not what people would expect) therefore communication is key.

But also, because of him and us, there are now some words I will accept that I would NEVER allow anyone else to use for/with/about me.

I’m not sure that the word you’re looking for in your post is aggression either. Perhaps assertiveness/control/confidence/decisiveness May be better words. Or maybe you did mean aggression 🤔
Posted
All of this. It’s entirely down to what works and is effective for those involved. I never chose whether I am called sir, master, daddy, Massa, or anything else. It happens naturally. In the same way the words and terms I use depend entirely on who I am with. Slut can be intensely erotic for one and a complete shit down for another. Same for whore, bitch, cunt, fat, dirty, worthless, pathetic, pig, dog, stupid, (insert racial of religious slur) etc etc. even those who thrive on *** and *** may well have certain words or phrase that completely throw them out of any sexual mindset. And by the same token some will have a deep unyielding and unbidden reaction to things their culture and heritage says they shouldn’t. For me it has always been about understanding the person I am with and how to fully engage their mind to take them to places they never would admit but yearned for anyway. And that is a delicate tightrope to walk.
Posted
Shaft
Punani
Devine beauty

Guess I'm too gentle with my words as a Dom.