I don't know what to title this.

Posted (edited)

So my gf has always been more of the dominant player in are relationship but know I'm trying to figure out what it is she truly is going for. When it comes to sex we normally do your standard missionary occasionally we switch it up and she will get on top or we go doggystyle but for the most part it's pretty tame.

So more to the point she likes shoves her fingers in my mouth and pull them out to pretend it's a penis and puts her hand in my face as if it where cum, she try's licking and grabbing my nipples all the time, she will come up behind me and dry hump me, she asks me why am I so gay, and do I like the penis. In public she will slap my ass or push her finger up my ass threw my clothes  when people aren't looking, in private she has tried to finger me multiple times. So my question is what do you all think is going on here?

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
5 hours ago, Goldmember said:

So my question is what do you all think is going on here?

the best thing kinda to do is to ask her.

looking at your profile you mention she's understanding of your fetishes - so maybe either (a) she thinks you're into it (b) she's into it and is using it as makeweight for being understanding of yours

Have a conversation and see if you can improve things for you both

Posted

Yeah I ser what your saying 

Posted
To me it sounds like she most certainly would like to wear a strap on and have her way with you!
Posted

Seems abit aggressive

Posted

Do women really enjoy that?

Posted
3 hours ago, Goldmember said:

Do women really enjoy that?

some do, some don't... again, her intentions are best found by avoiding second guessing and asking her

Posted (edited)

So last night was amazing! So I was laying in bed naked on my side and she came into the room got behind me in the spooning possion.

She then started rubbing my butt cheeks spreding them open and close then stared biting my neck from behind she was running her finger over my hole and rubbing my nipples it felt so good!

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

I thought she was going to penatrate me but are son but a damper on things and desire hes going to stay awake until 12:30 at night.