Partner and I both strong

Shebadickson

Shebadickson
Posted

Hi I'm new to the dominatrix side of things I have a partner who is also strong in what he wants but I know I'm not the submissive type so we are having a battle of wills any tips how to deal with this? And also I haven't been to any clubs yet

I just want tips how to ensure my partner understanda I'm not a sub and he needs to  embrace my dominant side? He says he has been a master! 

Posted

so - there may be a stalemate here if he wants to Dominate you and you want to Dominate him if neither of you are particularly submissive.

I do know couples that work where both are Dominants but what they tend to do is not Dominate each other, but instead play externally.  However, this might be far from what you want.

Posted
I would second what @eyemblacksheep said. If the Dominance between you is that strong, you'll be like magnets of the same polarity, closer you get the harder you'll push each other away. But if you could agree to find a sub you both like, set your ground rules of what each other can do and can't do, then the sub becomes the opposite side of the magnet for you both to stick to and also be close together. Also if you are both straight, a lot of straight couples will try a ladyboy or feminine Trans girl as they see going with someone like that as still being straight. Hope that helps.
Posted

If you truly love each other, sacrifice is stronger than pride. 

I am Dom and will never sub to anybody but I am not into a relationship like you two. So maybe it will have to be in turn, weekly/ monthly basic but stick to it. But it looks like it’s bound to create an emotional problem between you two so it’s down to a third wheel to smooth it up.