Favourite sex toy.

Posted
Lol, I’ve met several Dommes that want to convert me.
Posted
I have a multi function prostate massager I like using.
Also love my stroker for a bit of solo play. Put them together and double the fun
Posted
^ I’m looking for someone to get me one of these 👀
Posted
New remote pug, new strap and a cheeky wee suction cup dildo now on route 😋👌 thanks all
Posted

My first favorite toy is a pocket pussy from Fleshlight, and the second one is a chubby sex doll from Sexdollpartner, cuz I am a big boobs fetish. I really enjoy kneading her big boobs when I fuck her.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Call me old fashioned but for me you can’t go wrong with a good old, real feel dildo with a suction cup. 
Suck it onto the head board, imagine that hot man throbbing from behind you, back up on it and you can take yourself to euphoric bliss….

But that’s just me, I’m not into vibrations and wands and stuff. Hope you found what you were looking for in the end. 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
Mine is the lush3!! Absolutely love giving control links to strangers when I walk out the door
Posted

I love a penis plug and being edged until i cry cum .

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Lovense! Hush 2 for my long distance sub. I have the Nora. Will be getting them the Max 2. The new technology is insane.
Posted

I'm looking to purchase a toy/ toys for me with out breaking the bank, so and pointers would be good, thanks

• 1 month later...
knottyfuncouple
Posted

Elypse art inflatables!!:sweat_drops:

Posted
November 5, 2023, Masterwilkie said:

I'm looking to purchase a toy/ toys for me with out breaking the bank, so and pointers would be good, thanks

Bronana

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 8/22/2023 at 10:33 PM, scottishbi said:

A remotely controlled plug would make my year 😉!!!

well... I have some lovense stuff. I guess you ment butt plug? if so, they have the hush. it comes in two sizes if I remember right, and it is remoted by the phone.. it can also be used in long distance relationship since you can give others to control it, if you want. that option is available to all their toys.

Edited by earthyangel