Jump to content

Favourite sex toy.


fi****

Recommended Posts

Posted
Seeking a new battery buddie or even non battery ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜….
My favourite toy to use must be my pussy pump.
Hbu? Males dinni be shy either ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคค
Posted
The wand you can never go wrong!
Posted
I'm actually not a major fan of a wand, ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜…, I have two one with a plug and one rechargeable!
Posted
Really???? How come?? I love that thing takes me a total of two minutes
Posted
That's my issue I hate fast ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ. I like to enjoy my solo plays and not be wet 3-4 days after using it haha
Posted
Ok fair enough! Have you tried a rose? Itโ€™s clit sucker
Posted
That things my best friend, along with the nipples ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿฅต
Posted
I love using it on my nipples.
Posted
Soooo worth the money, you get wee cups online that vibrate cheaper then 3 Roses :)
Posted
Amazon has them pretty cheap.
Posted
But Iโ€™ve already gone through a few
Posted
Cock ring as it feels great round the balls. Or recently bought a remote control butt plug/cock ring which feels amazing. Just need someone to take the controls.
Posted
1 minute ago, Exhiby said:
Cock ring as it feels great round the balls. Or recently bought a remote control butt plug/cock ring which feels amazing. Just need someone to take the controls.

A remotely controlled plug would make my year ๐Ÿ˜‰!!!

Posted
Iโ€™ve got a remote control prostate messager thatโ€™s good too
Posted
The wand is essential and always in my toolbox
Posted
Used to have the sasha grey toy it was good but eventually broke was my only toy don't know uf i should get another ๐Ÿ˜…
Posted
6 minutes ago, fife970 said:

A remotely controlled plug would make my year ๐Ÿ˜‰!!!

Got it from love honey. The lovense ones are meant to be good too..

StueyLeicester
Posted
I met up with a Domme who tried an inflatable plug on me, ong definitely assgasm time.
Posted
13 minutes ago, StueyLeicester said:
I met up with a Domme who tried an inflatable plug on me, ong definitely assgasm time.

That sounds like fun

Posted
Now am gonna need to invest in one, can just imagine the fun I can have before pegging urgh!
Posted
Just now, fife970 said:
Now am gonna need to invest in one, can just imagine the fun I can have before pegging urgh!

Aw yes love it sounds hot

StueyLeicester
Posted
3 minutes ago, Exhiby said:

That sounds like fun

Absolutely was! Would do it again for sure

Posted
Lovense Hush 2 plug ๐Ÿ‘Œ
Posted
4 minutes ago, StueyLeicester said:

Absolutely was! Would do it again for sure

Never been lucky enough to meet a domme. Really want to though

StueyLeicester
Posted
5 minutes ago, Exhiby said:

Never been lucky enough to meet a domme. Really want to though

Well worth it x

×
×
  • Create New...