Magic spell entrapment roleplay

TimtheMerciless

TimtheMerciless
Posted (edited)

In dominance play bondage accessories  and riding crops etc after often used to help rein*** the power dynamic .

The idea of roleplaying obedience spells or gamifying magic with a sub...

It might take some imagination to engage with - probably best with a long term partner. Not limited by physical objects , because you can say " you are magically contained within a cage " , " You cannot escape it until the spell is lifted"..

Edited by TimtheMerciless
Typos
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

As a roleplayer and dungeron master--in both senses of the word--I can follow this fantasy and imagine all you require is someone willing to Yes/And and play along; a gamer, RPGer, LARPer or improv actor would have no problems at all with this playacting.

Yet I will say that below all of this is simply the want to be obeyed, unquestioning and immediate, in a playful, fantastical imagination. This is where I thrive. I "cast a spell" with my words, ***t an immersive and intense experience, and hold them without cuffs or ties or restraints or collars: simply their word that they will follow my directions. It is a very satisfying, powerful trust--playful and dynamic and deeply real.

Best of luck finding your roleplay partner!

TimtheMerciless
Posted

Beautifully described. Thank you for that. I'm not urgently looking for a partner but I would like to explore this kind of thing more one day. 

I did some dominance once in a very high trust relationship where we were able to set iron rules at as distance. We had a very interesting time with it.

• 8 months later...
Sh****
Posted
As a Wiccan, I'm going to ask are you already interested in Magik Wicca, Paganism, the Occult ect?
Using Magik does have to be taken seriously as you will be sending out an intention with another person, depending on what type of spells you are using & what the intention is there will be some come back if your intention with Magik could end up having a Postive or Negative effect on your lift. X x
TimtheMerciless
Posted

Actually yes, I understand that magic shouldn't be done without considering the possibility there might be consequences. 

I do some magic, from tibetan Buddhism. 

I wouldn't do heavy magic for play proposes. I might pretend to do magic - which I would say is a very light magic.