Magic spell entrapment roleplay

TimtheMerciless

TimtheMerciless
Posted (edited)

In dominance play bondage accessories  and riding crops etc after often used to help rein*** the power dynamic .

The idea of roleplaying obedience spells or gamifying magic with a sub...

It might take some imagination to engage with - probably best with a long term partner. Not limited by physical objects , because you can say " you are magically contained within a cage " , " You cannot escape it until the spell is lifted"..

Edited by TimtheMerciless
Typos
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

As a roleplayer and dungeron master--in both senses of the word--I can follow this fantasy and imagine all you require is someone willing to Yes/And and play along; a gamer, RPGer, LARPer or improv actor would have no problems at all with this playacting.

Yet I will say that below all of this is simply the want to be obeyed, unquestioning and immediate, in a playful, fantastical imagination. This is where I thrive. I "cast a spell" with my words, ***t an immersive and intense experience, and hold them without cuffs or ties or restraints or collars: simply their word that they will follow my directions. It is a very satisfying, powerful trust--playful and dynamic and deeply real.

Best of luck finding your roleplay partner!

TimtheMerciless
Posted

Beautifully described. Thank you for that. I'm not urgently looking for a partner but I would like to explore this kind of thing more one day. 

I did some dominance once in a very high trust relationship where we were able to set iron rules at as distance. We had a very interesting time with it.