If you had the power to shrink people

Ho****

Posted
If you had the power to shrink people, how would you use it and who would you use it on?
Posted
Are we talking like the shrinking would be to super tiny (honey I shrunk the kids style) or like a few inches tall?
Posted
Shrink myself until my head is the size of a decent dildo… you can guess the rest!
Posted
Honestly I'd use it to rob banks. I suspect this is not the answer you were looking for.
Posted
How would you rob a bank if you were super tiny? You wouldn’t be able to carry the *** out
Posted
😂 let’s hope you find the large denominations first then
Posted
Guys I meant if you had the power to shrink other people, not yourself 😁
Posted
Hell no
I thought about the bank heist too

Shrink the police and bank guards
Threaten tellers to open safe or they get shrunk too

Put whole wads in your pocket and walk out of there
Posted

Do I need to be near them or can I do this from a distance?

Because then... oh what a time for a lot of bad people in the public eye... after anonymous twitterer @ImGonnaShrinkYouAll names and warns them.

Picture, say, Putin part way through a press conference and a tweet declares he would be shrunk if he told a lie about Ukraine. How long would he last? (insert swannee whistle noise of shrinkage here)

A few 'victims' and what effect might it have on making people behave better en masse?

Though the revenge of the gnomes would doubtless be terrible once they worked out how...

Posted

I guess the other issue here is, do we get the power to unshrink, or are they tiny forever? As I'd not wanna use it for other purposes unless there was a reverse button.

Posted

I guess a lot here is in how the rules would work

like, are we talking only full size or miniature ?  cos like miniature I'd have little use for unless I wanted someone to kinda... disappear...

and is it the whole person or just parts of them ?  

cos like if all of them - there's some... where, maybe they shrink a little bit each day so it's not that noticeable to themselves or others but suddenly they start to get paranoid - maybe at first clothes are becoming loose, but then they notice everyone else seems... taller

or if it's just parts of them... well, the same ability might be helpful to trans friends as much as it could be humiliating to others as they slip pants off before sex.  

or even just shrinking someone's muscles before a big sports game. 

Posted
Great question, inspires thought on multiple levels. I imagine most people would use that superpower for personal gain via disabling others, bodying themselves or gaining brownie points to appear ethical and trustable among peers. If I was of that mind I would use it to advance medicine in some way. I’m also wondering how it would play in a kinky context, I can imagine stole reversal context, a dominatrix gaining lots of muscle to overpower typically larger male clients. However as someone who shootsA LOT of macro photography I suppose Id shrink myself to see the world in very different perspectives. With the lotto reverse it of course.