Brat's First Dom - 3

bratolicious

bratolicious
Posted

"You don't need to think or worry about anything, just let yourself go and feel.  I'm your Sir and I promise you're safe.  There's no decisions for you to make, no choices.  I'm in control and if your Sir wants it you will give or do whatever you are told, unless I hear daisy.  That's what wearing my collar means, and what you promised to do.  If I want it then it's not bad or wrong.  Do you understand, princess?"  "Yes, Sir, I think so."

"Good girl.  Your safeword is daisy, but sometimes you may not be able to speak."  A little tingle of ***, what does that mean?  I open my mouth to ask you, but you place your hand over my mouth.  "You don't speak unless I say you can.  You will answer me only with Yes, Sir or No, Sir.  Now, if  you want me to stop but you can't speak, then I want you to hold up 2 fingers, like a peace sign.  I'll be watching, and that means the same as daisy.  Got it?" "Yes, Sir"

"We need to work on your sucking my cock."  You pull me up so I'm half sitting, piling pillows behind me, then straddle my chest.  "Open your mouth.  From now on when I say open, you open that hot little mouth wide."  Your big cock is right in front of my face, and I open my mouth.  You push inside, going deep right away, and then stop, your hands holding my head...a little deeper.  I feel trapped, your knees holding my upper body still.  I can't breathe, I'm gagging.  Panicking, I try to buck you off me.  You reach back and land a slap on my pussy.  "Stop it, now!  Calm down, breathe through your nose.  You aren't going to suffocate."  I try to relax as you start stroking slowly, not quite as deep.  "Good girl, put your tongue out for me.  I love your soft little tongue on my cock."  Your fingers are playing with my pussy, slipping over all the wetness, toying with my swollen nub.  "I love this tight, little pussy...how very wet it gets for Sir, I can hear it."  You thrust 2 fingers inside and hold them over that spot, rubbing back and forth.  It feels so good, I can't help moaning and you chuckle.  "Yes, my slut, I know how to make you feel good.  Keep sucking that fat cock, that's my good girl."

You're still stroking slowly, deep in my mouth.  Your thighs are brushing my nipples, my belly feels tight.  Your fingers sliding faster inside me...your thumb on my clit...oh yes.  I mumble "I love my Sir".  Your hand wraps around my neck under the collar, squeezing.  Your cock shoves deep in my throat, and I cum again.  "Very, very good little slut.  That was much better.  And you came with my cock in your mouth, nasty girl."  You roll off me, take the pillows away, grab the spreader bar and jerk me flat on the bed again. 

I hear you rustling in your bag again.  "Time to meet the rabbit, princess.  You will love this.  Have you ever used a vibrator?"  "No, Sir."  "This is going to be fun for both of us."  You lift up the bar and push my knees up towards my chest, I feel so exposed.  "There's that pretty pink asshole", and you smear something cold over it.  "This is lube, slut.  We certainly don't need it for that messy pussy."  You push your thumb against my butthole, slowly working it inside...it hurts a bit and I whimper.  "Relax", you whisper.  You stroke in and out a few times, it's starting to feel good now, and then your thumb is gone.  I whine again, frustrated.  "We'll get back to that later, princess,"

I feel something big push into my pussy...it's not your fingers or cock.  "This is the rabbit," you say.  It's deep inside me and something is pressing on my clit.  "I'm going to turn it on now."  Oh my God that feels so fucking good.  It's going in circles inside, rubbing over that spot, firm and steady.  "Now the rabbit."  My back arches...so intense vibrating against my clit.  I can sense you watching me squirming, and I don't care.  I'm thinking please don't stop, please don't stop!   Building so fast... I scream "I love my Sir".  You are biting my thighs hard.  It's too much, I feel like I'm going to explode.  I cum for you, screaming, fluid gushes down my slit, trickles over my butthole.  You turn it off, but leave it inside me.  My pussy is still contracting around it, lovely aftershocks.  

"That was a good one!  You squirted for me again, my fucktoy.  Such a messy little pussy we have here.  I've marked your thighs, my bites are all over you.  You look so pretty.  I wonder how many times my little slut can cum for Sir.  Let's see if you have any more."

bratolicious
Posted
47 minutes ago, Fulfiller said:

That is perfect 🥰

Thank you, Sir.  

bratolicious
Posted
49 minutes ago, MasterAidan said:

When’s the next chapter?

Soon, Sir! 

Posted
10 minutes ago, brat69-3291 said: