Master and Maid

Williams369

Posted

It was weekend the master is in house and maid started to do her work. Master is upset with her work. Master said her work wasn't good, she apologized and unintentionally she knocked over the mop bucket and the water fell on master's shoe. She looked at master nervously. The master decided to teach her a lesson. He grabbed her neck and pushed her to the wall, he used his other hand to play with her pussy. She is trembling with *** and tries to say sorry but master chocked her neck tightly. Master opens his pants and put his dick in her mouth, she gags and struggles to get hold of that dick. He then drag her to bedroom and pushes her into bed he strips her clothes and spank her ass with Whip. Her ass is full of bruises and he then puts his dick into her ass and starts fuckin her. She's moaning in ***. He ties her hands together, ties her to bed, her whole body turned red. He used his fingers to play with her pussy and when she at the edge he says "do you think I will let you cum" and moves out. He does that edging to her several times on that day. Later he says that's what you get if you won't work properly he then jerks and let his cum allover her face and tits.

NaughtyBabygirlx
Posted
Why rude comments? I thought this community doesn't judge others so easily. Keep writing your stories, Williams 🙂
Posted
Why write anything if you aren’t going to take criticism for it? Shouldn’t just write stuff expecting only praise 🤷🏼‍♂️ art is subjective ✨
Posted
31 minutes ago, NaughtyBabygirlx said:

Why rude comments? I thought this community doesn't judge others so easily. Keep writing your stories, Williams 🙂

Absolutely. This could be the guys first piece. He should have things written that are helpful if people think its "awful". Not just laugh at him.

Nothing about "this is the worst story ever hahaha" is criticism, nothing was constructive helpful or in any way informative. It's a rude comment, in this community of all places. SMDH

Posted
5 hours ago, Jeneral_Whore said:

Absolutely. This could be the guys first piece. He should have things written that are helpful if people think its "awful". Not just laugh at him.

Nothing about "this is the worst story ever hahaha" is criticism, nothing was constructive helpful or in any way informative. It's a rude comment, in this community of all places. SMDH

Not all criticism has to be “constructive”. Humor for example is a criticism that is meant to entertain. Humor can have an informative element, as in “truth to power” but it doesn’t have to. Also, “constructive” is highly subjective, just as humor is highly subjective. Meaning since we are not mind readers it’s not possible for anyone to know what you find funny or offensive. If we ban all humor because of that, then we lose humor as a powerful tool for healing. And, from this criticism I learn that I’m not the only one that thinks the story is worse than 50 shades. I also learn tgat this person has the capacity for writing b not very good fiction. In the interest of equality I’m entitled to express that view just as much the writer is entitled to express their view.

Posted

Come on folks.  There's an old saying about if you've got nothing nice to say...

Though you could at least offer some suggestions for improvement

or

better still

submit your own stories for critique. 

Posted
33 minutes ago, FETMOD-KF said:

Come on folks.  There's an old saying about if you've got nothing nice to say...

Though you could at least offer some suggestions for improvement

or

better still

submit your own stories for critique. 

“Only nice things” not only is this contradictory to bdsm, in which A LOT of people get off from ***, *** and ***, but also this kind of mentality teaches people to run from problems and confrontation rather than face and solve them. 2 I’ve submitted a lot myself, I have empirical evidence of moderators bias of what is on topic and off topic. I’m more than happy to submit, but your people won’t even allow me to comment on my very own posts. Your people address even my original topics as “off topic” which is technically impossible because the topic has to actually exist in the ethos in order to be off itself. I’ve also offered how to fix this problem multiple times including in my kinky Kritical thinking thread (which you won’t let me comment on). The solution is EXTREMELY CLEAR AND PRECISE DETAILS as to what is on and off topic so people know how NOT to violate and so that the community knows you are applying the rules fairly (not being more strict with one person and not the other) without personal bias.

Posted
At the end of the day.. it’s just words on a screen 🤷🏼‍♂️ least I’m not forcing people to empty their wallets because I have something they think they want. Y’all be barking up the wrong tree
Posted
New here and not “in” as of yet … BUT That reads as absolute *** at its worst not Dom if this is being a good Dom Im out.. people go to jail for less than this.
Posted
15 hours ago, FETMOD-KF said:

Did I stutter?

Haha! Best mod comment?

Posted
15 hours ago, devilsdreams said:

“Only nice things” not only is this contradictory to bdsm, in which A LOT of people get off from ***, *** and ***, but also this kind of mentality teaches people to run from problems and confrontation rather than face and solve them. 2 I’ve submitted a lot myself, I have empirical evidence of moderators bias of what is on topic and off topic. I’m more than happy to submit, but your people won’t even allow me to comment on my very own posts. Your people address even my original topics as “off topic” which is technically impossible because the topic has to actually exist in the ethos in order to be off itself. I’ve also offered how to fix this problem multiple times including in my kinky Kritical thinking thread (which you won’t let me comment on). The solution is EXTREMELY CLEAR AND PRECISE DETAILS as to what is on and off topic so people know how NOT to violate and so that the community knows you are applying the rules fairly (not being more strict with one person and not the other) without personal bias.

Yes…. People like ***, by consent. That’s different from a helpful critique or supportive comment, which you might leave.

The storyline is basic but the ideas are there, add some smaller details to make it come to life. I’ve read far, far worse on here :)

Posted
The act itself is great but less emphasis on chocking and gaging. “Grab her and push her against the wall she struggles to properly place the dick in her mouth. Then he spanks her Beautiful Fat round Ass with in hopes that her work Improves??” That’s just an example that may be easier for some to read that short story? Hell what do I know? I do know it’s fantasy and story telling..
Posted
On 8/26/2023 at 3:45 PM, Chloebear said:

The storyline is basic but the ideas are there, add some smaller details to make it come to life. I’ve read far, far worse on here :)

With a tongue slightly in cheek - most of the stories on here, including my own, are not great.  But, that's OK :)

I mean on one hand one of the best selling books in recent years is fucking awful - so there's hope for us all yet ;)

But - I see, the joy is in the writing and I definitely don't want to discourage anyone from writing stories. Whether it's something they feel is a cool idea. Whether they're projecting fantasies, whatever.  I think it's good to be creative - and the more everyone writes, the more potential they have for improvement.

But that improvement might be through their own experimentation or the odd, comment here and there.   Stuff like "this sucks" actually isn't helpful.  But when you've users whose only real activity is criticising others, it feels less valid even as just an opinion, it's like getting off on being nasty.  I mean, hell, one of the people above gets very angry if people dare to disagree with his posts so the hypocrisy is rife :)

So...

OP: I hope the comments haven't put you off continuing to write.  Please keep trying and experimenting. Some people won't like your stories, and that's fine - don't take it to heart.  But, y'know... stay creative.

Posted

Sorry, but it just reminds me of one of the small stories of the TV series ''Submission". I love it so much and have watched it many times.