A Little Hurt A Lot Safe

Yo****

Posted
So I Got In Nice And Comfy With A “Dom”. I Cat Lie He Helped Me Learn About Myself And What I Like And Don’t Like. But It Took Me A Minute To Realize What He Really Wanted And It Wasn’t Sex. Is It Wrong That I Stayed Even After Knowing? Is It Wrong That I Fully Blocked Him In Every Way I Can Think Of Without Saying A Word? How Can You Possibly Tell When None Of It Is Real Because He Was Pretty Damn Convincing. I Don’t Play With My Finances It’s Definitely The Quickest Way To Get Me Gone And I Said That Over And Over. I Attach Easily So I’m A Little Hurt Right Now But I Also Feel Relief.
Posted
You only feel relief because at some point you felt uncomfortable and possibly disrespected. I am not trying to tell you how to feel since you and I don't really know each other. So I just had a feeling about that sort of thing.
Posted
"What He really wanted" What did he want? It is nice to tell people why you are going to block them, but you have no obligation because your online safety and mental health are more important than outdated forms of etiquette. (Your post implies that he is a finding, and that could mean that "He" is a scammer.)
Posted

didnt want to read and run 🫂

If you are asking is it wrong to take care of yourself and allow yourself to feel things.... then no it is not wrong.

🫂

Posted
No Dom should ever ask his sub for ***. It's a very good way to break the trust between the two.
Posted
2 hours ago, Reaperjack01 said:
No Dom should ever ask his sub for ***. It's a very good way to break the trust between the two.

That Is Exactly What Happened

Posted
3 hours ago, YokoLehr said:

That Is Exactly What Happened

No, you're perfectly justified, it sucks losing someone that helped you with your own revelations, thinking they could've done even more for you, but you knew it was enough, good for you, you are absolutely allowed to stick to your standards, i applaud you for doing just that 👏

Posted
Well you know what they say. Best way to get over it is to get under someone else