Red flag or enthusiastic?

Posted
Red flag 100%. Establishing boundaries and trust before anything.
Posted
Sounds like it's more about performing the act than interacting with the person.
Posted

Sounds like another a**ehole using the “dom” title to be a predator to me. Being a submissive does not mean being a pushover that has to say yes to everything. Shame on him 😡

Posted
Sounds terrible. Absolute red flag. No means no in any circumstances
Posted
Thank you for everyones response. It helped allot and i got my answer. And it helped others too so thank you so much🤗🤗🤗🤗
Posted
If you are second guessing and your intuition is to ask if it’s a RED FLAG, then you already have your answer. I mean this in the most respectful way. I try to educate women to get tuned into their 6th sense. It can make a huge difference in the choices we make and whom we allow to share space with.
Posted
Thank you everyone for the answers i appreciate it allot and it has helped so much
Posted
No means no. Continuing to push is manipulative behavior used to get what he wants. If they do not respect your boundaries now they will continue to push them and you will lose yourself. Choose your safety first.
Posted

Regardless of how you word it... red flag, pushy or maybe they are simply 'very (blindly)enthusiastic'.....     they certainly are not listening or heeding what you have said.....    I know what assumption I will make from that.

And yes it is good that you have got answers and that it sheds light for other people as well.

Posted
6 hours ago, GoddessMadameLoki said:
If you are second guessing and your intuition is to ask if it’s a RED FLAG, then you already have your answer. I mean this in the most respectful way. I try to educate women to get tuned into their 6th sense. It can make a huge difference in the choices we make and whom we allow to share space with.

I like this statement very much. Trust your intuition. That “sixth sense” is a very real thing…. For both Men and Women. I used it a lot in my ‘former life’ - and I’m certain it kept me alive on occasions.

Posted
Major red flag. He does not listen when you tell him no and he will continue to do so. Your best choice is to get out now
Posted
Yes, if said Dom left as an open invitation, that'd be fine, but persistently asking after being told no multiples, especially if it crosses into the subs hard lines, is not enthusiasm, it's blatent disregard for the sub
Posted
Definitely a red flag! You should be able to talk to your Dom, and trust him/her to respect your word and limits. yes and no’s should be prearranged and respected before during and after a scene.
Posted
Red flag. No means no. If they can’t respect these boundaries, there’s no trust and safety to fully explore yourself.
Posted
Definitely a red flag. Even in total submissive scenes, the Dom needs to respect your boundaries
Posted
Use safe words 👍that way they know your uncomfortable and there getting out of line if they don't respect you wanting a safe word I would nit trust them
Posted
8 hours ago, cjpanda said:
Use safe words 👍that way they know your uncomfortable and there getting out of line if they don't respect you wanting a safe word I would nit trust them

If they can't understand/respect the word no, I've no confidence that they'll do the same for a safe word?

Posted
If you say no and they continue end it immediately those of us who have been doing this for awhile respect and value boundaries and safe words there is a difference between a Dom and a dick
Posted
If someone isn't respecting you now, they won't later. Plenty of good people in the community that will make you feel safe.
Posted
Personally I find that a red flag. If you say no, that’s the end of the discussion. You can’t override a no with nagging.
Posted
Red flag? Sounds more like a deal breaker in my humble opinion

If a Dom can't control their own urges long enough to respect your wishes, how can they be expected to take control of anything?

I would've lost all respect for them already if I were you
Posted
That s a drop everything and run red flag, that's honestly more than one red flag.
Posted
Yes it's pushy... it's also ignorant, disrespectful and dangerous...