If you had...

Posted
...to make the sexual life of someone harder by just removing one item from their home, what would you pick?
I'd go for the toothbrush 100%
Posted
The floors. Or the walls, depending on the construction methods used for the house. Either one complicates everything tremendously.
Posted
43 minutes ago, xploring-dfw said:
The floors. Or the walls, depending on the construction methods used for the house. Either one complicates everything tremendously.

Wouldn't this just be voyeurism or exhibitionism..?

Posted
You could take removing the walls as exhibitionism, I suppose. But these are structural elements. The walls keep the roof and the floor apart from each other. And floors are important for standing on and for holding up pretty much everything in the house.
I can also tell you that as long as her housing is insecure, her anxiety is likely going to be killing her libido.
Posted
30 minutes ago, xploring-dfw said:
You could take removing the walls as exhibitionism, I suppose. But these are structural elements. The walls keep the roof and the floor apart from each other. And floors are important for standing on and for holding up pretty much everything in the house.
I can also tell you that as long as her housing is insecure, her anxiety is likely going to be killing her libido.

Man oh Man...🤣
You went Dark and Deep straight off on that one Xploring-dfw's, but your right that would kill the mood for several months of structural engineering...😆 WoW.

Posted
Go big or go home...
Well, assuming there's still enough of a home to go to.
Posted
I guess it kind of depends on the intent and purpose.
I kind of took BBB at his word and went with ***DIFFICULT*** where merely difficult, or Difficult, or just a little tricky may have sufficed.
Making the house unlivable is admittedly extreme. I'm not sure why you'd do that. But I'm not sure what the point of introducing a minor difficulty was either.
Context for that might help.

I noted that removing housing security would kill her libido. But the reverse side of the coin is that taking the unlivable house scenario and quickly, quietly, competently resolving it in a way that reassured and covered her needs every step of the way is a form of protecting, and protection is hot.
Posted (edited)

Oxygen.... can you say that ??

(edited) .... or maybe Gravity (or both)

Edited by callipygian