Good Books

Posted

Hi everyone,

im really interested in th psychology of bdsm. Could anyone recommend any good books? 

Posted
Do you mean educational books or romance novels that do BDSM really well?
Posted
15 minutes ago, AllisonWonderland said:

Do you mean educational books or romance novels that do BDSM really well?

Hi Allison (great name btw) I was looking for educational books really, but nothing too heavy or technical. I’m very new to all this but totally fascinated. But if you think there are any romantic books that may help, that would be great.

Posted
There’s some very very well done bdsm in romance novels. Cherise Sinclair does bdsm really well. The Story of O is one of the originals. There’s more. I just have to think on it for a second :)
Posted
5 hours ago, Blue_eyed_boy said:

Hi Allison (great name btw) I was looking for educational books really, but nothing too heavy or technical. I’m very new to all this but totally fascinated. But if you think there are any romantic books that may help, that would be great.

Lucian Bane is an ahole IRL but writes good Dom perspective bdsm 

ive never heard of drew Lennox but he is listed on a few sites also having good dim perspective bdsm romance

interview w a master Jason stone also the same male perspective

lmk if you want more !

Posted

For good BDSM Fiction Erotica Books - check out Tiffany Reisz -  she has a series called "The Original Sinners Red and White Years"  in all there are 8 books  plus she has written additional novellas which have extra side or back stories on the characters of the books.  Also check out her website, she has some freebie reads on there too.  Her books cover a fair range of kinks and roles and there are few twists and turns in there as well to keep you on your toes or knees which ever position you maybe prefer lol  

Posted

My husband  and I  just picked up a topping and a bottoming book. I'll  grab you the titles tonight