Pussy and Anal Fisting

FetishKing69

Posted

This has got to be 1 of my favourite kinks to explore with a like minded female. Love spending time really stretching and pushing their holes. Love the feeling of their pussy and ass wrapped tightly around my hand. Really keen to try double fisting so one hand in pussy the other in ass.

Who also really enjoys this activity?

Posted
I never tried it, it’s on my list of to do
Posted
I was absolutely intimidated by fisting. But a Dom I trusted immensely was patient and used lots of lube and paired the vaginal fisting with me using s vibrator and to this day, it is one of my favorite experiences. The most intense orgasm of my life.
Posted
57 minutes ago, Dushii said:
Yeah I have intrusive thoughts like that 🤣

This made me Lol

Posted
I’ve been trying to fist my own boy pussy but I’m not flexible enough for it yet
Posted
9 hours ago, MinnesotaMinx said:

I was absolutely intimidated by fisting. But a Dom I trusted immensely was patient and used lots of lube and paired the vaginal fisting with me using s vibrator and to this day, it is one of my favorite experiences. The most intense orgasm of my life.

Thats awesome you persevered with it....Just got to be done right x

Posted
9 hours ago, Thatgirl007 said:

I never tried it, it’s on my list of to do

Amazing...sure you will love it. Just go slow and take your time x

Posted
9 hours ago, hiddenvixen said:

Definitely want to try

Great to hear....Its a great experience x

Posted
10 hours ago, Dreamdust said:

I do immensilly

Great to hear x

Posted
10 hours ago, Dushii said:

Yeah I have intrusive thoughts like that 🤣

lol xxx

Posted
3 hours ago, Rayexo said:
I worry it causes damage to the body

It could if done hastily or ***fully. Lube and relaxation are your friends. I found that what made the difference for me between early attempts at fisting that never quite got there, and taking a full fist and having it feel good, was a lot of foreplay and then using the vibrator. My Dom helped get my body to a heightened state of arousal that seemed to make all the difference.
There are instructional videos on YouTube that might help.
Don’t forget, the vagina and vulva are built to expand enough to allow a baby to be born. But it’s also not everyone’s thing, and that’s ok too!

Posted
This definitely a deep discussion I have while choosing who would be a good fit for me I have very big hands
Posted

It's on my bucket list. I've experimented, but I've got big hands, so despite lube and patience, I haven't yet managed to go all the way. Still, it was hot.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Not a day goes by that I don't hope I'll find a person to fist and stretch out my oussy again. I'm sick of using bottles lol

Posted

every time i get depressed w my life, i call up my fwb to give me a good fisting and bam, life becomes normal again, but it’s just life with a sore arse 😂

MasterDarcy1979
Posted
6 hours ago, Penn-2005 said:

every time i get depressed w my life, i call up my fwb to give me a good fisting and bam, life becomes normal again, but it’s just life with a sore arse 😂

Christ that's hot!

Never given (won't receive) but I absolutely would. Anal and vaginally.

Double penetration.

As well as double anal or double vaginal.

It's a big menu. ;)

Posted
Tuesday at 01:58 PM, Penn-2005 said:

I yet to find the gal willing

Posted
13 hours ago, DomGloves said:

I yet to find the gal willing

every girl is unwilling at some point, the only difference with me was that i became willing wayyy too soon!

Posted
October 16, Fistinme said:

Not a day goes by that I don't hope I'll find a person to fist and stretch out my oussy again. I'm sick of using bottles lol

I hope to one day be the person somebody’s kinky daughter calls on

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

On those occasions where my mistress will fist me, I have the most ***, intense, trusting experience. And, usually the best orgasms ever.