For the first time

Tiesdeb

Posted

January, a cold month, a month were we wanted to keep each other warm.

That surtainlly happend.

We we exploring eachother finding eachother pleasure spots, for here the first time, she was moving quite a bit.

I proposed if I may bind her, she said yes, the first time we used a old pair of shoelaces. I binded here and we continued, I stroked her real gentle from the face downwards giving a little nible in the neck, I hear her moan, I hug her a little tighter, as I moved down here body stopping for a little play with here nipples, I squeezed them with my fingers, I feel a wave going through here body, moaning even louder, I give them a little lick and a bite, as she moved a bit more I apply more pressure to here body, the moaning intensifies.

As I moved further down i ended between her legs, this would be her first time someone would touch her vagina. I started stroking around it first her legs cramping together, she moans 'finger me' I start rubbing real gentle, the moaning intensifies, I kiss her, she bites my lip, I bite hers.

As she started squirting, she bites me even harder, her body moving even more, as she finishes I move my head down here body again, spreading her legs and I start licking, I found her spot at least.

Her arms and legs still bound she moves stil a bit, she got my head in a leg lock, I spread them again an start intensifying the licking, she tries to lock me again, I can keep them spread and I start nibling her moaning intensifies so much it's was almost screaming but she came again, she loved it, I here her whisper.