Dom / vanilla relationship help needed 👋🏻

mr****

Posted
@pillowpromcess1 I feel sorry that you run to these kinda guys . I hope it goes good for you . thank you for reading and commenting . Gave me a new perspective
MasterDarcy1979
Posted

It's not a simple one to answer.

You need to ask if you can live a vanilla life with zero chance of BDSM being a part of your life.

You also have to ask yourself if breaking up with this woman is worth being in a BDSM relationship with a woman for whom you may not feel as in love with as you do this current woman.

Your desire for BDSM won't go away. Your desire to be a Dominant won't subside.

Posted
@masteedarcy1979 yep . I'm thinking hard on that . Thank you for reading and commenting. Eventually you gain something you lose something 🙌🏻
Posted

You are both monogamous, thats what you said.  You also intimated that you'e had sex in a BDSM context. it does not sound like you can have the cake and eat it option that has been suggested.

You have a simple choice, commit to the woman you love or understand that your kink will always get in the way and, as the saying goes, if you love her then let her go. What you decide will depend totally on you and your approach to a relationship.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
@oldfellow tnx a lot for your wise advise . Yep finally i have to make a decision
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Thank you all for giving me perspective and showing me different angels . We unfortunately broke up . But tnx a lot