Public Domination

SubofMissRose

SubofMissRose
Posted

My Dom wife Miss Rose and I just had our first domination in public and we loved it. We recently went from a weekly BDSM session together to me agreeing to hand over control of our sex life to Miss Rose and that she can dominate me at home whenever she wants.

We recently went to a busy restaurant with Miss Rose dressed very sexy and teasing me. I was wearing a sexy bra under my shirt. I could not speak without asking for permission and having to refer to her as Miss Rose every time. Miss Rose selected our meals and told me I could not drink alcohol whilst she enjoyed wine (she rarely drinks).

I was pleasantly surprised how serious my wife took it and I was nervous but highly aroused all night.

We went back to our room afterwards and Miss Rose tied me up and punished me before both of us getting off like never before.

We are very keen to continue our public domination foreplay. 

Anyone else tried public domination and what did you do, how did it go?

Posted
I'm a sub myself so can't relate but I must say I found the sound of that rather fun and I can see why guys might enjoy giving up control sometimes, it must be quite liberating not having to lead all the time. Good for you, have fun 😄
Posted
A lot of traditional "chivalry" can be recontextualized as male submission. It really depends on performance. Like a Dominant way of holding a door for a partner could be to flair your hand out (the "right this way" motion) as if you are directing the person. A submissive way would be to position yourself out of the way in a "make yourself smaller" pose as if your job is to keep this person from being inconvenienced by doors as she flies through the world. You can perform a polite nod in a certain way, it's hard to describe, but you do it very slowly and intentionally and it becomes really submissive. When you know that strangers can tell who's in charge based on body language, that puts me in a great space.

Differences in dress is another thing you could add that is very intentional (more in line with the "She orders your food" in being obvious but not explicit). This could work either way depending on performance, but I like having more accessories and more variance and pizzazz to my clothes while a partner is wearing something simple and comfortable at the same formality level.
Posted
3 hours ago, adorabledoll said:
A lot of traditional "chivalry" can be recontextualized as male submission. It really depends on performance. Like a Dominant way of holding a door for a partner could be to flair your hand out (the "right this way" motion) as if you are directing the person. A submissive way would be to position yourself out of the way in a "make yourself smaller" pose as if your job is to keep this person from being inconvenienced by doors as she flies through the world. You can perform a polite nod in a certain way, it's hard to describe, but you do it very slowly and intentionally and it becomes really submissive. When you know that strangers can tell who's in charge based on body language, that puts me in a great space.

Differences in dress is another thing you could add that is very intentional (more in line with the "She orders your food" in being obvious but not explicit). This could work either way depending on performance, but I like having more accessories and more variance and pizzazz to my clothes while a partner is wearing something simple and comfortable at the same formality level.

Nice tips!

• 2 months later...
Posted
really love stranger walking up pushing my pants and panties down public or outdoors and shoving his cock balls deep creaming zpping up and walk off. think myy love is not knowing who it is. didnt develope this until i was ***d several years back
  • 1 month later...
Dionysus80
Posted

I always thought a Dom Wife making her Submissive Husband wear a pink bikini on the hotel balcony on holiday would be great.