Wet dreams

Posted

Laying in bed after just opening your eyes. Opening my legs to find that I'm soaked. Having this tightening, that coils threw my entire body. Panting.
I dreamed of him..again.
I've never seen his face, always covered by darkness. I hear his words though.
"You've kept me waiting far to long." Arms wrapped around, his right hand rough and callused, sliding up my body to wrap around my neck. He pushes me up against a wall knocking the wind right out of me. His body pressing up against me. Pushing me into the darkness with him.He leans in and licks my ear,growling. The moan that escapes my mouth He wasn't supposed to hear. He does though . He laughs " you'll never get the chance to leave me again. No one will EVER hear those needy moans but me. Is that understood?"
The power of him.
I can't breath, the stars behind my eyes go of like fireworks and he's barely touched me.
Yes."No one will ever hear me,just you"
"No matter how far you go I WILL find you. You will always belong to me" he slides his left hand down body. I quiver. " Never forget."
Never forget the man who controls me mind,body and soul. How could I?
His hand just touching my pussy...one finger slides between my folds. I'm lost. I begin to pant, rocking to gain that release I've longed for.
"Soaked" I can feel his smile on my neck.
He starts to rub my clit and his right Hand gets tighter around my neck. I'm shaking, being held up against the wall by his strength alone because I'm weak.
I'm weak for him. I fold and bend and even break for this man I've never seen.
He toung licks down to my tits, already my nipples are at peak.. he lowers his mouth and bites, he bites down hard leaving me gasping in ***. He does it again and again until both are covered in his teeth marks...
His hand on my pussy slides even further back, promises not being spoken but I know they are there. He wants my ass, he wants to claim and mark every inch of my body.
The growling gets desperate. Like he can't control what's going on inside of him.
I take a hand, placing it on his chest..feeling his heart race. Slowly my hand travels lower. I need to know what his cocktail feels like. I need to know what it would be to have him fill me with his dick.
I unbutton his pants and slide my hand down. His cock is magnificent. It feels like it could break me in two. I start to pull out his cock so i can stroke it.
"Stop"
My body freezes. He removes his hands from my body and I almost sob. This coil is tightening in me. I want this feeling to stop..I need it to stop, I can't think of anything besides these feelings.
He tells me to get on my knees, and pull off my top. I do as I'm told and smile.
Then as soon as he's infront of me telling me I'm such a good girl for doing what I was told, he parts my lips and guides his throbbing cock to my mouth just giving me a taste...I wake up.😫

I think my dream man only exists in my head..oh well, anymore dreams about this man I might just bust into horny flames.
Anyone else dream of this man?

Posted
Love ur kinky dream! Certainly a man I want in my dream! 🔥💋