Story time: “Bound for Dinner”

Mi****

Posted
He tied her up under the dining room table. He gently caressed her lips with his finger and then slid it deep into her mouth. He then traced a path from her mouth down her neck, between her breasts, over her tummy, and between her legs. He was delighted (though not surprised) that she was already wet for him. He slipped the remote vibrator inside her and turned it on.

"I'll be back for you after dinner my little pet," he whispered in her ear. "Feel free to moan. You know how much I love hearing you, and I could use some entertainment with my meal."

He kissed her lips softly, eliciting a soft moan of desire from his bound babygirl. As his tongue danced with hers, she felt his hand caressing her breast. The caressing turned to groping and then a firm pinch of her nipple. She couldn't help but gasp.

"I think you've had enough for now little one," he whispered as he delivered a hard smack to each breast.

He stood up and took his seat at the table. She could smell the food and hear the silverware as he ate. Sir had set the vibrator to a relatively low pulsing pattern that would never be enough stimulation for her to cum, but just enough to make her ache.

Sir got up and went into the kitchen. At last! Now maybe she would get some relief for her needy pussy. But when he came back to the table, he sat down and it sounded like he was eating again. She felt the vibrator increase in intensity but only slightly. Her moans turned from those of pleasure to whimpers of desperation.

"Oh little pet. Did you think I was done with my meal? Such a silly, little kitten. No, I'm not nearly done. There are five courses and I intend to savor them all. And that toy in Sir's pussy is going to increase only the tiniest bit after each course. You have Sir's permission to cum anytime, but I don't think you're going to need it. I have no intention of giving you enough stimulation for that to happen. At least not until after dessert. But you're welcome to try."
Posted
God, I would love to bind my sweet little subby up like this for me, only to untie her and make her beg for sweet relief from what felt like endless pleasurable ***.
Posted
This was awesome. Exceptional and captivating writing.
Posted
56 minutes ago, giraut said:
This was awesome. Exceptional and captivating writing.

Thank you!

Posted
1 hour ago, subbyandloving said:
God, I would love to bind my sweet little subby up like this for me, only to untie her and make her beg for sweet relief from what felt like endless pleasurable ***.

What a very lucky sub she would be!