*Heel, Kitty!: Part 2

Posted

Before his knuckles could even rise to wrap against the solid white door, it swung open by the hand of an eager young woman in her underwear. Her bra was dark purple and lined with sequins of silver, her knickers matching; and with his purple tie and black shirt, they were a match themselves. Her hair was long and wavy like the night before, but also slightly scruffy from sleeping. She waited with a beaming smile, for him to enter.

“My husband is sound asleep, upstairs.”

“You are certain that he won't be a problem?” she hummed in acknowledgement.

“Get on your knees,” were his first words once he had entered the living room.

“Yes, Daddy,” she obeyed. She placed her relaxed fists on her thighs. He stepped closer and she giggled with anticipation, raising her hands to reach for his belt buckle. Her long nails caught on her trousers like a feisty little cat. He grabbed her wrists and held them away from his trousers.

“Easy there, Kitty. What are you doing?”

“I want an orgasm, Daddy, and I can’t get one until I make Daddy nice and hard.”

“We are going to take your photo first, Kitty.”

“But, Daddy-”

“No buts. Now sit still and look pretty for me.”

“Yes, Daddy.”

He took out his smartphone and held the camera up to face her, and before long he had her on the sofa.

“Bend one knee for me, Kitty. I want to see your ass.”

“Oh, Daddy used a bad word.”

“Only for my naughty girl, now smile and squeeze your left breast, please, Kitty.” She did as she was told.

“When are you going to play with me, Daddy?”

“Once I have finished savouring your magnificent form. Take your bra off, please, Kitty.”

He took photos like a stop-frame animation, capturing her pretty little face as she teased her bra from her shoulders and tossed it to one side. Her breasts were not huge, but he preferred a petite girl. Cuter and easier to handle… physically. As for her headspace,

“Daddy, I want to orgasm.”

“Take off your knickers now and give me some close ups with your legs spread wide for Daddy. There’s a good girl. I think we're close to getting the perfect picture.”

“Daddy, when are you going to make me orgasm?”

He leaned in, pinching her chin softly and closing his eyes in time with hers. She kisses back, their tongue tips meeting in the air and dancing around each other.

“Patience, my dear. Turn onto your front and show me that rear end of yours.”

She turned over, starting to look bored, but wiggled her hips for him.

“Daddy, can I play with your penis now? I want to make you hard.”

“Kitty, your body makes me hard already. A few more photos and then we will play.”

“Daddy, I want to orgasm now!” An expression crossed his features and his voice went low with a commanding tone.

“Heel, Kitty.”

Posted

Oh. My. Goodness. Me....

Posted

I really like the anticipation  leading up. I thought it was  good

Posted
12 minutes ago, SweetPea1984 said:

I really like the anticipation  leading up. I thought it was  good

Me too...

I kept forgetting to breathe!

Posted
54 minutes ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

Me too...

I kept forgetting to breathe!

@LazyPiratesBounty what's breathing again? Might need a refresher course!

• 8 months later...