*Heel, Kitty!: Part 3

Posted

He stepped in close as she rose to her feet, and her entire body coiled into itself at his looming presence. He was half a head taller than her, but she felt like an ant at the base of a mountain, the way he looked at her. He did not look down at her, though. He curled a finger under her chin, lifting her gaze to meet his, and she was clearly scared.

“Kitty, I want to capture your beauty perfectly in a photograph, and that is already an incredibly difficult task. Please do not make it harder by fidgeting.”

“But, Daddy-”

“Kitty, kneel.”

She did so, eyes to the ground, and he took a step back.

He continued taking photos, asking her to lift her arms above her head and play with her hair.

“Daddy, being around you and not kissing you is hard. Please can we play?”

“Not yet,” his patience was wearing thin.

“But I have waited so long for an orgasm. Now you tease me by standing there all sexy and admiring me, but you won’t touch me.”

“Do not raise your voice at me, Kitty.”

“But Daddy-”

“Heel, Kitty!”

“No! I want an orgas-” a gutteral sputter was cut short from her throat with his fingers wrapped around it, picking her up off the floor. Both of her hands clamped around his wrists, but she did not try to break his grip. He ***d her onto the sofa, knee either side of her hips, and while her legs kicked out behind him with her ass hanging off the edge of the seat, he beared his weight down on his arms, suffocating her.

“Yyys, D’ddy,” she strained for breath. “D’nnn’t st...p-” he squeezed tighter.

“Don’t raise your voice, Kitty. I have plenty to do to you before your husband wakes up.”

His hands pulled away from her neck and she gasped for air, collapsing to the carpet in a heap. Her hands splayed out over the thick beige fibers and he stood there watching her.

“Yes, Kitty,” his eyes went wide with realisation. “Sit up and lean against the sofa, don’t move.”

She lifted her hand through her hair, combing the locks back while her naked body heaved for breath. Her eyes were closed, exhaustion clear on her face, and she curled her lips over each other to clean up the spittle she had just drooled. She blinked up at him, phone in his hand and a smile on his face.

“Good girl.”

“Why did you stop? I was enjoying that, Daddy.”

“If you want me to *** you, prove to me that you have manners.”

“Please, Daddy, would you *** me really hard?”

Posted

Ambulance needed, right here!

Posted

*curses under my breath*

Posted
22 minutes ago, SweetPea1984 said:

*curses under my breath*

Watch your language, @SweetPea1984, I dislike foul language; even if I cannot hear what it is.

Posted
48 minutes ago, DanteReign said:

Watch your language, @SweetPea1984, I dislike foul language; even if I cannot hear what it is.

Yes dante *closes mouth* 

• 8 months later...