Sub enjoys spanking

sc****

Posted
So my new partner (who is my sub) says that she loves being spanked and I like spanking her but when she crosses that line i will put her over my knee and basically make her ass nice and red. But I need new punishments cause I know she gets off by me doing this to her.
Any suggestions?
Posted
Easiest way to punish her is by not punishing her!
Posted
Tasking. Not sure the dynamic but if you challenge her mind or challenge her in areas she struggles these can be great punishments. Also orgasm denial, or control in general is a fun one.
MasterDarcy1979
Posted (edited)

Corner time.

Human furniture. (Where she acts like a footstool,)

Naked maid (or dressed as a maid)

Adding in a bullwhip to the spanking regime. Let's see how much she enjoys that. :p

Edited by MasterDarcy1979
Posted
3 minutes ago, LAM-4066 said:
Edging for me is just like orgasm denial.

Yes. Exactly!

Posted
Restraints and ***d orgasms to the point she begs for it to stop.

Paddle or flogging for thighs, calfskin, soles.

On the side of the hip, press your knuckle just above hip bone.

On the front above hip bone, go in towards tummy 1 inch press in with two fingers.

Web between thub press in with your thumb

On inner thigh between thighs and lips, press in with thumb.

Posted
39 minutes ago, TearySpanker said:
Easiest way to punish her is by not punishing her!

This was my thought as a person who would enjoy the progression of intensity. If you’re wanting to make her learn a lesson, withholding the act altogether will make her insane. Who knows what brat may come out of her! This still sounds hot to me though.. so either the acts of punishing her, because they are a desire it’s going to be rewarding, then if you withhold it too for an amount of time and ultimately still spank or delightfully mark her rearend up is still rewarding… as I type all this, the issue may lie in that YOU are not happy with your own performance… that you subconsciously feel like you’re not doing enough or are bored with your scenes with her.. idk food for thought and is only an idea ;)

Posted
if you are talking real punishment to correct behavior then discuss with her what she really doesn't like. She should make that choice.
Posted
Wow so many people commented thank you so much I never realised!!
MasterDarcy1979
Posted
13 minutes ago, BreezyDay said:

Human ashtray, pee, tie n leave, stimulation peak but orgasm denial.

I'm always going to agree with being a urinal as a punishment.

Posted
I'm not doing urinal, ashtray as yeah I don't smoke or urinal on people to me that is disgusting
Posted
I also enjoy belts. Different tiers of belts are a lot of fun for you and your submissive. For example, a worn leather belt with soft leather may feel better than a new one with metal rivets. Get creative! Spanking, is often something may submissives enjoy. But when you have different items to preform punishment, a kind of tier level system is always nice. Because when they see that high tier belt. They know in their mind what that means.
Posted
I receive a variety. Hard spanking is reserved for when I have made a bad mistake and punishment is needed in conjunction with maintaining trust. Spanking can be a punishment that allows for physical and emotional connection. Small transgressions might receive loss of something I want (i.e. orgasm denial), doing something I hate (wearing an obvious play collar in public), or a snap with my lovesnap bracelet. Bratting usually involves something more on par with funishment (I.e tied up and left, throat f$ck). Variety is good, but make sure it still consensual.
Posted
I personally operate under a philosophy of the punishment should fit the crime and be aimed at changing the behavior. What are some of the “lines” She is crossing?
Posted
7 hours ago, scottish_switch said:
I'm not doing urinal, ashtray as yeah I don't smoke or urinal on people to me that is disgusting

Your response reminded me of a few very important points. You may already know this, but I never like to assume (and others reading this thread may not know.) Whatever punishments you decide on, also need to be discussed with and consented to by your sub. And safewords must always respected, including during punishments.

Posted
Try other implements. (Belt, switch, etc..) Try other positions. ( bending over hands on the wall. Laying flat on her tummy. Standing) Spank slower to make it hurt more. Corner time outs. (Kneel on rice grains)

Also try other punishments other than a spanking. Like timeout with arms out holding books.

Edge her without release.

Copy from the dictionary.